ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWa4 wrestling school?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2013, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JessAnn is on a distinguished road
Default WWa4 wrestling school?

So I want to become a wwe diva and I am thinking about going to this school to help. Does anyone know if this school is good or anything about it?

The only thing I know is it's in Atlanta and it's $990.

Does anyone know if it's worth it?
JessAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2013, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nameless Jobber is on a distinguished road

Yes totally worth it. $990 for three years.

A steal compared to other wrestling schools. If you break it down, it comes out to $330/year. We'll break it down even further later on.

The price of this wrestling school along with the cost of living in Atlanta, has made this place a bargain, where you get the most bang for your buck.

How many days a week do you train?

4 Days a week! Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:00pm - 11:00pm

It is mentioned on their website that this will accomodate most people's schedule. This schedule will allow people to have a normal job during the day.

Remember how it costs $330/year to attend? Well, it's that time to break it up even further.

Scenario 1: You attend all 4 classes during the week. You will have 208 training days (52 weeks x 4).*Author's note: It took me two plus years to accumulate 200+ training days.

$330 / 208 = $1.59 per class!

Want to go further? That's 39.7 cents per hour! A steal indeed.

*Scenario 2: You attend 3 classes during the week. You will have 156 training days (52 weeks x 3)

$330 / 156 =* $2.12 per class

*Scenario 3: You attend 2 classes during the week. You will have 104 training days (52 weeks x 2)

$330 / 104 = $3.17 per class

*Scenario 4: You attend 1 class per week

$330 / 52 = $6.35 per class

As you can see, this place has got to be the most affordable place to learn the art of pro wrestling.

Do they offer housing?

They sure do. They offer two options: hotel, or dorming houses.

Some of the people who trained at this school are Heath Slater (WWE) Sam Shaw (TNA)

The WWA4 wrestling school continues to supply talented workers into the sports entertainment industry. The cost and ring time make this a very affordable and cost-efficient wrestling school. The housing options are an added bonus and the free gym (included in the tuition) is the icing on top! If you are considering a wrestling school. Everything else, like I mentioned earlier,* is an added bonus. If you want to be a WWE wrestler/ diva or are considering other options in pro wrestling, then the WWA4 wrestling school will definitely be a good foundation.

Btw if you ever do become a diva, remember me and give me a free ticket to a show or take me on a date or something lol
Nameless Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote