ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why didn't The Rock win the title at Wrestlemania 16?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

patience is on a distinguished road
Default Why didn't The Rock win the title at Wrestlemania 16?

I mean why didn't he? I honk they should have let him win at wrestlemania 16 and not freakin hhh? I heard that the rock was supposed to win but hhh convinced vince to let him win because the rok was better at chasing the belt than holding it. Is that true?

BQ- did stephanie mcmahon had facelifts?

BQ2- why do people think stephanie mcmahon was hot back in 2000-2001? Sorry no offense but I thought she was average.
patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nameless Jobber is on a distinguished road

He lost because Vince betrayed him... It was a four-way elimination match*involving*The Big Show*(with Shane McMahon),*Mick Foley*(with*Linda McMahon),*The Rock*(with*Vince McMahon), and the defending champion,*Triple H*(with*Stephanie McMahon).*In the beginning of the match, Show press slammed Triple H and Rock; however, all three competitors then attacked Show. The situation allowed The Rock to eliminate Show, after delivering a*Rock Bottom*into a pinfall. After the elimination, Foley delivered a*double arm DDT on Triple H. Though, Triple H retaliated as he performed two consecutive*Pedigrees, and hitting Foley with a*steel chair*into a pinfall, thus Foley was eliminated.*After Foley was eliminated, The Rock and Triple H brawled in and out of the ring with neither superstar gaining the advantage over one another. Although, Triple H gained the advantage when Vince hit The Rock with a steel chair two consecutive times, thus turning Vince heel. The attack with the steel chair allowed Triple H to pin The Rock to retain the WWF Championship. After the match The Rock gave the Rock Bottom to Vince, Shane and Stephanie McMahon, before giving Stephanie a*People's Elbow.

BQ: No she had breast implants never face lift.

BQ2: she was alright.
Nameless Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2013, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Allen is on a distinguished road

The Rock was rumored to win that match. I think they changed plans last minute and wanted to push Triple H further than The Rock during that time. Triple H was a huge ego-maniac during that time (and still is today) and he argued with Vince about it so Vince allowed Triple H to win.

BQ1 - She had done a boobjob when she was 18 but I dont think she had a facelift

BQ2 - I thought she was hot, she was fierce and feisty, and young
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote