ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Championship Wrestling Association (CWA) Fusion I Part II?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2013, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CWA Owner is on a distinguished road
Default Championship Wrestling Association (CWA) Fusion I Part II?

PART I: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2153343AAnCDgS

?Wow? How long has it been?? Andrew Martin stands in the ring with a championship around his waist and a microphone in his hand. ?It?s had to have been a good three years since I stepped in to a professional wrestling ring.? He says ?And look at all I?ve accomplished already!? He says holding up his championship. It?s the generic title look. It has a globe on it. ?I was offered the spot, and I couldn?t refuse, but I was certain I was joining when they offered me the Global Championship??

Suddenly, Antonio Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio prance out to the ring, they have no entrance music, just the two of them. ?Hold up.? Cesaro says. ?You?re saying you were OFFERED that championship?? Cesaro questions, ?I don?t know about anyone else, but I?ve never had anything handed to me in the wrestling business, have you Del Rio??

?God no!? Del Rio yells. ?It was my destiny to win gold, I was destined, 3G senor! I am part of a legacy. I?m a legacy in the making, but have I ever got anything handed to me? No, I had to win a Rumble, a Money in the Bank! I never got a single thing handed to me.?

?Oh no, the two chumps are sad because Chris Jericho saw no potential in them what so ever.? A huge cheer pop is heard from the crowd, indicating that Andrew Martin is face. ?But if you?re going to cry about this, how about right now, we make it, one of you vs. me.? He says smiling having fun with where he?s going obviously. ?Whoever wins, the other one will face me for the championship NEXT week.? He gets a giant grin. ?Good luck choosing!? The screen fades once again to commercial break.

Andrew Martin vs. Alberto Del Rio, Andrew Martin wrecks ADR, until he goes for his signature maneuver, the big boot, Cesaro trips Martin and ADR locks him in ?the Arm Breaker? and forces him to tap out.

?Now the moment you?ve all been waiting for?? Says Adam ?Your World Heavyweight champion?? A royal theme song comes on? ?Chris Masters!? Masters struts out to the ring.

Masters finally reaches the ring, rolls in, holds his microphone to his mouth when you automatically hear the theme song of Matt Hardy. Hardy stands on the top of the stage ?Masters, what have you gotten yourself in to?? He asks ?You?ve returned to wrestling, got World Heavyweight Champion, yet? You have one problem, I?m after you.? He stares at him ?I?m scouting, watching, training and preparing for March 22nd, the blockbuster pay per view, ?Unscathed?. Masters, you are in for one hell of a ride.

Chris Masters vs Homicide, Back in forth match-up. Matt Hardy sat at commentary watching the match, until Masters finally locked on the Masters Lock to Homicide, Hardy jumped in the ring and speared Chris Masters. Your winner, by disqualification, Chris Masters. Hardy stands over Masters as the screen fades for the last time of the night.

All rights are directed to CWA Owner tune in next week!

WQ: Do you think that Seth Rollins will go face with Roman Reigns?

BQ: Favorite Match?

Favorite Promo?

Rate?

Suggestions?
CWA Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Christian for champ

Panic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Panic

Nice show. I see you are into fantasy wrestling. Maybe you would be interested in this: panicwrestling2013.forumotion.com
Panic is offline   Reply With Quote