ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What made AJ Styles better then everybody else in TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default What made AJ Styles better then everybody else in TNA?

AJ Style was "Good", not Great. Compared to Abyss, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, Chris Daniels, Eric Young, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Kazarian & Samoa Joe. He was simple "Good", even "Okay" in some cases. But, I'm open to reasons why people seem to think AJ Style is God's Gift to TNA and Professional Wrestling as a whole.

Which doesn't answer the question, What makes AJ Style so Brilliant in the Ring?

The WS Joker: Truly, you have owned me. With your Grammar Nazi shtick, easily overlooked focus on the question.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Larry is on a distinguished road

People still watch TNA?
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tnawwe is on a distinguished road

Aj styles is much better than most of the people on this list. I think Aries, roode, and joe, and Daniels are the only ones who are on Al's level
tnawwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Have a Holly Jolly Witness is on a distinguished road

Because AJ Styles has amazing matches, but christian cage is still better
Have a Holly Jolly Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The WS Joker is on a distinguished road

Who's AJ Style? LMAO, if you are going to bring up a wrestler at least spell his name right, IT'S STYLES, NOT STYLE AND YOU SPELLED IT STYLE THREE TIMES IN YOUR PARAGRAPH

EPIC FAIL
The WS Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

He does suck on the Mic even Bully Ray & Abyss are better which is sad.

But he is a good in ring Wrestler now, I said good not great but who in TNA is.
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jarvis is on a distinguished road

Bobby Roode and James storm # 1 in TNA.

I can see why some people like him. AJ probably took one of the sickest bumps I've ever scene when he climbed up into the rafters and took a bump into the middle of the ring. He does that cool pele kick. I old started liking him recently since he's turned dark.
jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 07:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles has been orginal in TNA with James Storm, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett. He's always been great wrestler for doing lot of High Flying, Charismatic, puts amazing matches and more. He's the most over wrestler of the company.

Sure, AJ Styles wasn't all that great on the microphone But, He's good on the microphone around 2002. That's the only AJ Styles problem just on the microphone. He's over by audience. He's the first x division champion.

AJ Styles is the first man to be Triple crown and Grand slam champion. Nobody has done it before, The Phenominal AJ Styles. He's five time world champion. He's the heart and soul of TNA. He's very passionate in the wrestling business.

AJ Styles has accomplished more than those wrestlers You'd listed except Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy. AJ Styles is truly the greatest TNA Star all time. We've some wrestlers are just better Promo cutter than AJ Styles though. AJ Styles has amazing matches with Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Austin Ariesw, Amazing Red and more.

AJ Styles always making the X division and Tag team division very interesting. He's successful in all the divisions. AJ Styles is the true number 1 in TNA for now But, Kurt Angle and Sting are very hard to surpassed as the greatest all time in the company.
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2013, 08:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

I like him personally, a lot of TNA fans like him too, he has played a big part within that company, I'm sure you know all the names he has competed against, he is talented, that is about it!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote