ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

get the wcw back in business

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2006, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

batista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default get the wcw back in business

would any of you wrestling fans out there like to sea wcw back again just because mr mc over took them with wwe dont mean to say bishoff or some1 cant do it with wcw but the need wrestlers to do it who's with me
batista&619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2006, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batista&amp View Post
would any of you wrestling fans out there like to sea wcw back again just because mr mc over took them with wwe dont mean to say bishoff or some1 cant do it with wcw but the need wrestlers to do it who's with me
Sorry I almost gave myself a seizure trying read that. I don't "sea" WCW coming back anytime soon and I don't think that "mr. mc" has any intention of bringing it back.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2006, 10:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm probably the biggest WCW fan on this board. Hell I was in tears when I heard the news that Vince had bought it out, even though it had been basically shit from 1999-2002. I blame a lot of that on Russo though. Point being, I mark the fuck out for anything WCW related.

Now with that being said, no. WCW should not come back. Do I wish it never died? Yes. Do I wish Vince could've let it keep running? Yes. However, do I think that it should make a return? No.

WCW has been dead too long. Simple as that. Sure, if it came back, it'd be cool as fuck. However, think about the guys that made WCW big in the first place. Hulk Hogan. Randy Savage. Bret Hart. Lex Luger. Sting. DDP. Goldberg. I hate to say it. REALLY hat to say it, but these are the guys of the past. Hell even Goldberg's 10th annaversary is coming up. If WCW made a return, sure it'd have some of these guys. I'm sure they could rope in Hogan, Hart, and possibly Sting into doing something, but the guys that they'd probably end up with, would be the guys during the Russo era in WCW. Scott Steiner. Booker T. JJ. A re-born WCW would in all honesty, probably suck donkey dick.

WCW had it's shot to come back right after AOL-Time Warner put it up on the auction block. Bischoff and a buisness partner almost bought it. They would've had a pretty good thing going too had they been able to close the deal. I believe they had a TV deal that they could've used. They had a place to shoot the shows. They had the ability to bring in a lot of good talent. They also had a good idea on how to get people interested in it too, seeing as how WCW at the time of it's sale was a piece of shit, and a ratings nightmare. They were going to keep it under wraps for a little while, then when people sort of forgot about WCW, they were going to bring it back as a whole new show basically. WCW could have been successful if this happened, seeing as how they wouldn't have ever had to deal with Vince Russo ever again, they had the guy who made WCW WCW in Eric Bischoff, and WWE's Attitude Era was drawing to a close. Eric could've done ideas that he couldn't have done previously because of having to answer to higher powers. He could've completely taken it to WWE, and I believe come out victorious. This, however, is not what happened. You see, WCW had it's shot to come back, and it never fell through. Vince bought WCW, and in not too long, you were seeing something on Raw that you would've never thought would ever happen....ever. Eric Bischoff hugging Vince McMahon. (I remember Booker T's face when he saw Bischoff walk by )

So point being, WCW is dead. It's not coming back. Deal with it. Does this mean I don't want to see another fed come up and basically take WCW's spot? Hell no. I'm marking the fuck out for TNA right now, because they have the best shot. A funny thing is, is back when they were getting started, they asked Bischoff to be their President. (But god dammit they need to fire Russo!) But as for WCW, it's gone. Not coming back. Case closed.

Go TNA.

Last edited by Spear; 20 Dec 2006 at 10:03 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2006, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

batista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster everbatista&619 is the absolute WORST poster ever

((this letter is to spear))

thankyou very much for your coment i understand it. but if you think of the wrestlers like goldberg hogan hall every1 that do not have jobs in tna or wwe what can happen to them im shore they cant stay out for so long

QUOTE bring back wcw big wcw fan
Old 21 Dec 2006, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
((this letter is to spear))

thankyou very much for your coment i understand it. but if you think of the wrestlers like goldberg hogan hall every1 that do not have jobs in tna or wwe what can happen to them im shore they cant stay out for so long

QUOTE bring back wcw big wcw fan
Have you seen pictures of Hall lately?

The guys who really made WCW, would either be yesterday's news, or out of shape. If they brought back WCW, like I sait, it would probably suck.

Not to mention it wouldn't be WCW seeing as how Vince owns all the rights.
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

then what is the deal with vince rosso maybe he could be the new owner of the NEW wcw take wrestlers like sting steiner aj the list goes on and on there is and will be a new wcw
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
then what is the deal with vince rosso maybe he could be the new owner of the NEW wcw take wrestlers like sting steiner aj the list goes on and on there is and will be a new wcw

Believe me. You don't want Vince Russo within a 1 million mile radius of your wrestling organization.

He took WCW, and made it absolute shit. He did it with his own wrestling league. He's doing it with TNA.

You don't want Russo near your company.
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

ok fuck rosso lol name the list of wwe ecw and tna wrestlers that you would put in the new wcw if there waz 1
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
ok fuck rosso lol name the list of wwe ecw and tna wrestlers that you would put in the new wcw if there waz 1
To start....

Hogan
Sting
Booker T
Steiner
Gregory Helms
Benoit
Ric Flair
Cade & Murdoch
Kendrick & London
Chavo
Rey Mysterio
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Kevin Nash
Primetime
AMW
Kurt Angle
Bobby Lashley
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

i would of had amw in there as well but after what happened on impact i dont think i will at the others good choices
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
i would of had amw in there as well but after what happened on impact i dont think i will at the others good choices
I've always been impressed with AMW. Awsome tag team.

If I want anything resembling a tag team division, I'm including AMW on that list of tag teams I want.
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

ok ]

1 show]

what matches and what wrestlers and what championships
Old 21 Dec 2006, 02:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Hogan vs. Sting - World Heavyweight Championship
Ric Flair vs. Booker T - Singles
Steiner vs. Lashley - Iron Man Match
Gregory Helms vs. Chavo vs. Chris Saban vs. Primetime - Fatal Four Way
AMW vs. Kendrick & London - Tag Team Title Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit - Singles
Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels - Singles
Cade & Murdoch vs. Nash - Handicap
Old 22 Dec 2006, 10:37 AM   #14 (permalink)

not bad not bad that is some good shit you got there

QUOTE wcw is comming back
Old 22 Dec 2006, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Yeah wCw One Night stand with the main even being El Dandy vs Prince Ikea
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote