ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is WWE going to combine the World Heavyweight Championship and WWE world championship again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2013, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Is WWE going to combine the World Heavyweight Championship and WWE world championship again?

I mean I know they combine it at TLC. I mean will it be one big title or the two separate titles.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Good Santa is on a distinguished road

They already did at TLC, and the WWE title is just called the "WWE Championship". Randy Orton is just carrying around 2 belts for the time being. Eventually they'll just have one belt, which will probably be a new one.
The Good Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

There is only one Top Singles Title Now: The WWE World Heavyweight Title. Therefore, I don't know what Titles you are combining? There are Wrestling Fans who for years called for Combining The Intercontinental Title and The United States Heavyweight Title, but we haven't read or heard anything from WWE with regard to that.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Again. No. At least I hope not. In order to combine them again they would have to separate them again.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

???? ?????? is on a distinguished road

you are a mark as a wrestling fan you are asking a wrestling ques. And you didn't even know that they already did it at TLC this month?
???? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote