ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does Dave Hytmen think Brock Lesnar is a bad wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Have a Holly Jolly Witness is on a distinguished road
Default Why does Dave Hytmen think Brock Lesnar is a bad wrestler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vYJ-c5_ew

Best smackdown match of all time. But I can understand why you think Brock Lesnar is terrible considering you think CM Punk is a great IN RING talent. You don't know how to recognize talent

So Punk vs Lesnar wasn't good. You can't say Punk carried that match. He was breathing heavily throughout the whole match and was fatigued. Brock Lesnar was definitely doing the most in that match

Legit not a troll fail Alexander. I am tired of this bullying. What did I do to you that makes you be a jerk to me? Nothing..... I will report you if you bully me any further

Well Dolph Ziggler is overrated in the ring first of all. Why did you copy and paste JCPF's post?

Why do you always use schoolyard insults. "junior"? Seriously grow up and stop using those childish insults. I just showed you proof "stinky head", look I can stoop down to schoolyard insults too. Brock definitely carried Punk. Where is your proof that Brock Lesnar has to be constantly carried through matches?
Have a Holly Jolly Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

CURRENT! I have clearly stated 100% of the time CURRENT! As in Smaller Brock Lesnar from UFC! Thanks for proving you don't even watch the damn program you somehow enjoy criticizing.

Also, Kurt Angle was in that match. Kurt Angle Carried Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle makes every match look good. Past Brock Lesnar was good, Intimidating. He was "Good", not God.

Quoting "Jim Crockett Promotions Fan": "Brock Lesnar was a very good Amateur Wrestler. He was an NCAA Wrestling Champion at The University of Minnesota. Brock Lesnar was a very good Professional Wrestler when he wrestled at Ohio Valley Wrestling and he was a great Professional Wrestler during his first run in The WWF/WWE. Since Brock Lesnar returned to The WWE after being a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter in The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) he has gone downhill as a Professional Wrestler. He rarely shows the arsenal of Greco-Roman Wrestlnig Skills and Free-Style Wrestlnig Skills he used to employ. As far as I am concered, he is a shadow of The Wrestler he used to be.

For you to say that Brock Lesnar is one of the best Wrestlers in The WWE is delusional on your part. Brock Lesnar doesn't show me as much Wrestling Skill as Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and Antonio Cesaro. "

A Legendary Witness: How the hell is Dolph Ziggler Overrated, you've also yet to have Proof of CM Punk getting "Carried" through his matches Junior.

A Legendary Witness: Targeting my wording, so you admit you lost. I was actually referring to Chris Jericho with the Junior line, guess you didn't catch that either.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

WS US Champion Alexander is on a distinguished road

And your Anti-Bullying Stable has been proven to be a troll fail.

"What did I do to you that makes you be a jerk to me?"

Really, Vital? Did you really just ask that?
WS US Champion Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

poor booking made him this way. Brock should of never lost a match in WWE during his comeback from UFC. The loss to Cena was a joke. HHH didn't make it any better the way he worked with Brock on PPV.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

WS Champion And WS IC Champion Ryan is on a distinguished road

Lesnar isn't a bad wrestler, but he isn't great either. Dave is right that all the indy guys such as Bryan, Punk, Cesaro, etc. are better than Lesnar. And to say Brock carried Punk in the match at SummerSlam is completely false.
WS Champion And WS IC Champion Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

???? ?????? is on a distinguished road

Dave needs AN F5 to know how good lesnar is sitting near your p.c and run your madafkn mouth is easy do us a favor jst SHUT THE HELL UP stupid son of a b+tch.
???? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote