ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree wwe needs more charasmatic big men for wwe to become popular again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
JT
Jobber

JT is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree wwe needs more charasmatic big men for wwe to become popular again?

Do you agree wwe needs more charasmatic big men for wwe to become popular again?
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

in order to make THE E entertaining the company has to send Mr. McMahon to a retirement home, remove all of the writers, replace them with person(s) with 10+ years of pro wrestling experience, and maybe just maybe television can have more matches like Bryan vs Orton that was a great 20+ minute match to end Raw.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

WWE has plenty of Big Men that are Charismatic, Big Show, Mark Henry & Big E Langston for instance.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The WS Joker is on a distinguished road

Big Show is past his prime

WWE should look into a signing people like Kevin Steen (before TNA gobbles him up) Even Stone Cold Steve Austin is very high on Steen's work, and coming from someone who's as respected as Stone Cold, that's a plus
The WS Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Vrajesh is on a distinguished road

To be frank mate, WWE is subjective to the age it is going through I mean looking back....

People that followed Golden Age Wrestling (I saw this after obviously) like Hulk Hogan, Andre, Ultimate Warrior, Legion Of Doom, Vadar, Undertaker, Million Dollar Man, Razor Ramon, Yakuzuna, Papa Shangu, Doink etc said the same about the attitude error wrestlers like

Stone Cole Steve Austin, The Rock, Mankind, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Bret Hart, Sting (technically not WWE but such a big name in the industry and one of the best in my opinon), Lex Lugar, Kane, Undertaker (again lol), Ministry of Darkness, Co-operation/Co-operative ministry etc

I don't even know how to describe this new era...Like John Cena, Batista, Brock Lesnar, Rand Orton to name a few but you can notice that soem of those names above just send the chills down your spine it was those names that brought the industry to billionaire level right? So definitely I don't think anyone stands out as much as they did in the past...But the younger generation would disagree and mention people like Cena, Lesnar, Orton etc As their big names....

the problem lies in the times, with internet, video gaming and so many other technological advances people don't enjoy the physical sports entertainment as they did before ...I am sure you an I are different because of the time we grew up in but hey most kids nowadays won't even go out to play ball! You know what I mean? Slighlty digressing just trying to be helpful, in short I believe BIG NAMES in WWE would help (as of now only Cena/Batista/Lesnar stand out to me) but it is definitely not enough to increase popularity again! I hope it does ...just need some of those CRAZY unforgettable matches not with old legends past their prime but amongst the new roster! Anyways its only an opinion !
Vrajesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

fadil is on a distinguished road

Not at all!!!

the interest and the talent keeps changing with time...In today's wresting it is more important for u to cut good promos then you being big or muscular....

I mean look at big e langston , ryback , ezekial jackson , mason ryyan etc...

These guys were never at top (except ryback for once).

Right now we have wrestlers like cm punk ,daniel bryan etc. who are in the top
fadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

gaby is on a distinguished road

No, Wwe currently has more big men than I have seen in years, Consider the Wyatts, Revamped Mark Henry, Kane, Show and others. Wwe is doing fine in the big man department.
gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 01:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Weed The People! is on a distinguished road

Weed the people!
Weed The People! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anonymous User is on a distinguished road

Not really, since indie wrestlers often know a lot of martial arts so they are charismatic and convincing in the ring, the problem with wwe is that it is PG and they treat most of their superstars like crap.
Anonymous User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

WWE can no longer sign away top flight Wrestlers from Wrestling Territories like they did for 4 Decades, because WWE drove all those companies out of business. You can probably find some more "Charismatic Big Men" for The WWE from Independent Professinal Wrestling Promotions. Afterall, WWE got Erick Rowan and Luke Harper from The Indies.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2013, 01:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bad Santa is on a distinguished road

No
Bad Santa is offline   Reply With Quote