ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

POLL: Who's the Greatest WWE Superstar of All time ? WWE Universe: Cast your Votes...!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jericholic#BITWS! is on a distinguished road
Default POLL: Who's the Greatest WWE Superstar of All time ? WWE Universe: Cast your Votes...!?

Name any 2 wwe Wrestlers...!& you can also give reason on why if you Like!

Depending on your votes, I will declare the winner tomorrow.

So Far 35 votes has been casted. POLL is running strong & I will give the results with Details Tonight!

@WeedThePeople: You need serious medical Checkup or may be phsychological!
Jericholic#BITWS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Superstar Of The Year is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels

Undertaker
Superstar Of The Year is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

adil is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk personally they are my two favourite wrestlers. And Daniel Bryan did get the best superstar of the year slammy award.
adil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(?) Gummy Bear ?? is on a distinguished road

Edge

Y2J
(?) Gummy Bear ?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

KNOW YOUR ROLE is on a distinguished road

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels
KNOW YOUR ROLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SK-Evolution is on a distinguished road

Just because you said superstar,I'd name two men who entertained me most....

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Undertaker
SK-Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Bad News Barrett is on a distinguished road

SCSA and The Undertaker. Do I still have to state the reasons as to why they are the best in the business!
Bad News Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Good Santa is on a distinguished road

Well I think the greatest superstars are the Rock and Hulk Hogan, although I don't necessarily like either if them.
The Good Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deep is on a distinguished road

the ROCK and Hulk Hogan....i just love the way they perform and wrestle....they are just awesome....
Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Weed The People! is on a distinguished road

To start off with Mr Kennedy is not, and never was seriously injured after an RKO on Monday night Raw which left him clutching his wrist. Mr Kennedy has posted a video on his Facebook account and his offical website, in which he does not speak, he just shakes his wrists and proves he isnt injured in the "Kennedy charismatic" way we all know and love. So Kennedy was not released due to an injury on Raw.

Another suggestion is that Mr Kennedy has been injured recently a lot and is injury prone. This is not the reason of his release, as he was intended to be the next title contender against Orton. WWE showed this when Kennedy returned after Orton and Flair's Arguement. So Vince clearly had major plans for Kennedy in the not so distant future.

Another strong view involves a back suplex he did on Randy Orton which wasn't performed correctly. In the ring Orton looked frustrated at Kennedy for perfoming the move incorrectly (more towards the shoulder than the back). Orton and Kennedy had a discussion after Raw which was not a heated one. It merley consisted of Orton telling Kennedy of his mistake and the fact he landed very near to his collar bone (which previously put Orton out for quite some time). Kennedy didnt argue his case and he agreed with Orton. Orton by the way wasn't injured, he was only concerned at the result of an injury if it had been caused. It is also easily understandable that Kennedy made a mistake as he was a bit ring rusty as he had been out for a long time, so if anyone would realise this, it is Vince. So everything here was settled and forgotten.

Kennedy's release however wasn't immediate. It was four days after Raw was aired. This indicates that WWE had thought about the decision and not acted purely on Ortons "alleged" fury over Kennedy's move. If it was however, based on Ortons alleged opinion, then why didnt the WWE easily move Kennedy to Smackdown the following week? So this shows Orton cant be to blame and if he is it must have been a small factor in something much bigger.

There are thoughts of this being a work (storyline). If so it would be a wonderful idea, and i would have to take my hat off to Vince and co. However in WWE's current storyline Vince and Orton hate one another and it would be very unbelievable that Vince would listen to Ortons requests to fire Kennedy. The rumours about this are heightened as the RAW commercials are shown to advertise Mr Kennedy. These are apparently only being aired because of the late release of Kennedy during the week. WWE therefore cant pull the advertisements and they dont have the time to produce new ones

If this is real, which it most probably is, there are rumours of Kennedy joining TNA. Kennedy as we all know is very injury prone. He could most easily make it in the big leagues in TNA and has worked there before. However due to his numerous amount of injuries it is unlikely he will prevail if he "crosses the line". TNA asks for more higher rated moves and quicker in ring action, however the schedule is much lower than WWE's is. Do the two cancel out? Or is the increased heat inside the ring going to end up resulting in Mr Kennedy's "glassman" image proved forever his downfall in the business.

I think this weeks RAW will end the speculation of a storyline one way or the other.

If it is true of his release, then It cannot be based on a current injury (as he dosnt have one).

It cant be based of previous injurys (because he was getting a title push by Vince)

and it cant be soley based on Ortons reaction (because things were settled between the two. And if it wasnt then Kennedy would have been sent to Smackdown)
Weed The People! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

BallzDeep is on a distinguished road

1. Shawn Michaels

2. Bret Hart
BallzDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

rsbchamp is on a distinguished road

Undertaker and Stone cold steve austin
rsbchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

WS US Champion Alexander is on a distinguished road

Undertaker and Steve Austin.
WS US Champion Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jerichoholic! (Y2JMania) is on a distinguished road

Y2J and Eddie Guerrero!
Jerichoholic! (Y2JMania) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2013, 08:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

SANTINO IS LEGEND is on a distinguished road

Santino and john cena
SANTINO IS LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote