ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Any humiliating moves in wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2013, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Passive is on a distinguished road
Default Any humiliating moves in wrestling?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a great wrestler. I am 21 and I work in a nightclub where I wrestle for entertainment with modified rules. It took a very strict diet and training for 3 years 2 hrs a day to join here. On Friday, we wrestle only wearing jock briefs (those briefs that don't cover the bum area, google image search them; don't worry the images don't show the buttcracks). After I got pinned, it was time for the finishing move where he can do anything he wants except a piledriver. So he decided to give me a balls-to-the-face move a.k.a the bronco buster which is basically this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GGwOxhkoP4

Everybody laughed, so now it's been 6 days and here's the countdown of all the humiliating moves done to me:

Saturday: I got an atomic wedgie (on saturdays we have to wrestle in ice cold XXXL Hanes briefs)

Sunday: One of the 270 pound guys gave me a twirlo (a move where we humiliate the opponent by first sitting on them then sticking their armpit hair in their face and rubbing it). I needed to vomit after that. I also got another one called the mobile phone where you use your finger to mimic dialling in a number on to you're oponnent's six pack and then punching it.

Monday: The same 270 pound guy called "The Humiliator 69000" did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEc-ukGC1qA

Yup.

Tuesday: A squealer. Basically using your wrist to flick the opponents balls and when the bend over to jump on their back screaming "PIGGYBACK".

Wednesday: Another bronco buster (balls-to-the-face).

And nothing so far today. Now, this is my job I don't want to quit.

Tomorrow it's another jock-brief battle. Except today we wrestle until one of us screams or makes a noise. We will be fighting whilst our audience shoots us with water guns containing frozen water. I'm paired against a guy who I always beat, so I have no problem against him. But I want to give HIM a humiliating finish as he's given me one or two. Now, think of the most humiliating move you can.

DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AND CAN'T BE A MOVE DONE BEFORE IN WWF OR ANY OTHER WRESTLING MATCH ONLINE! AND TRY TO THINK OF A NAME!
Passive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2013, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

those are the most humiliating
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2013, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Censorship Is Immoral is on a distinguished road

If you think the Bronco Buster (or even the stinkface) is humiliating try taking Danshoku Dino's Danshou Driver....

Danshoku Dino is a wrestler in Japan who plays up a gay gimmick and he does this before dropping his opponent down in a piledriver...

and also the set up move...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKa-NEZurA
Censorship Is Immoral is offline   Reply With Quote