ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do You Remember When Ryback Was Face To Face With Mick Foley .. !?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2013, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

FT9! is on a distinguished road
Default Do You Remember When Ryback Was Face To Face With Mick Foley .. !?

And Mick Foley Said;"What Happened To That Man Who Stacked The World On His Shoulders And Said Feed Me More"

And Literally Straight After, It Was Triggered. As There Was A Moments Pause, You Could Hear Something Building Up From The WWE Universe, And Then It Became Crystal Clear,

The WWE Fans Were Ready To Chant Feed Me More. They Had Already Said Those 3 Iconic Words Once, And They Were Ready For Their Soundwaves To Be Heard Again, But This Time To A Much Louder Extent, Until They Were Cut Of From Ryback,

That's The Closest We Have Come To A Breakthrough For The Feed Me More Chants Since He Has Turned Heel. I Thought That Was The One To Finally Force It's Way Through The Boundaries, But It Wasn't To Be.

Those Fans In Attendance Must Have Been Gutted. I Know I Make A Big Deal Out Of The Smallest Of Things, But Wow It Was Just A Moment I Will Never Ever Forget ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aamJWIQpo7U

6:40
FT9! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Maniac Midget is on a distinguished road

Why do you capitalize every word?
Maniac Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

CM Punk-Best in the World is on a distinguished road

Ryback is boring and should be jobbing or be in the midcard where he belongs.

WWE also doesn't have much faith in him as they did earlier because they made him lose to Henry,Shield,Cena,Punk,Miz,etc many times and he only has a win against Jericho at MITB PPV and Jericho loses to people like Fandango although Y2J is a legend but now he puts over almost every new comer.

Ryback should never win a World Championship because he's boring and he sucks.Ryback can't even draw,he can't even be compared to stars like CM Punk,John Cena,Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan.
CM Punk-Best in the World is offline   Reply With Quote