ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Kurt Angle or Batista or even Jeff Hardy ever return to the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2013, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

miz077 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Kurt Angle or Batista or even Jeff Hardy ever return to the WWE?

i miss these 3 legends in the WWE :{
miz077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Don't hold your breath. If you are a real Dave Bautista Fan then you have seen him in several movies in Movie Theaters this year and you know he is working on more movies. If you are a real Kurt Angle Fan then you know that he will be inducted into The TNA Hall of Fame in 2 weeks and will be at The TNA Bound for Glory Pay Per View in 15 Days. Yes, Kurt Angle is under Contract to TNA. If you are a real Jeff Hardy Fan then you know that he signs autographs and fans take photos of Jeff Hardy at TNA House Shows, Impact Wrestling Shows, TNA Fan Fests and TNA Pay Per Views. You also know that Jeff Hardy will be in an Ultimate X Match at The TNA Bound For Glory Pay Per View in 15 days. You also know that the day before Jeff Hardy will be signing Autographs and Fans will be taking Photos at TNA Fan Fest in 14 Days. As you know, Jeff Hardy signed a 2-Year Contract Extension with TNA earlier this year.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Afro Thunda is on a distinguished road

I believe all 3 of them will eventually return to the WWE.

- Kurt Angle said he likes the new part-time contract some of the wrestlers have, and that he "wants" to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next. He's retiring by 46. and his contract with TNA is up next year. So this leaves him time to come back in time to set up a feud for Wrestlemania 31 and get inducted into the Hall of Fame the same year. The WWE brought wrestlers like Bret Hart and is working with Ultimate Warrior again, so even if Angle left on a bad note it doesn't really matter.

- Batista is working on a movie right now for the foreseeable future, but I could see him returning as well under a part-time role. The Rock was busy doing movies as well, yet he came back and he had 7 movies on-going at the same time. Batista only has one. If the price is right, he'll be back.

- Jeff Hardy re-signed with TNA earlier this year for a few more years. He's only 36 though, and since TNA is dieing I see him returning to the company in a RVD kind of role in a few years time.

- All 3 of these guys will eventually return to the company at one point or another anyways even if it's not as a wrestler since they will be inducted into the WWE HOF in the future.
Afro Thunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 06:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Maniac Midget is on a distinguished road

There's rumors that Batista will be returning soon.
Maniac Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

StrengthHealer is on a distinguished road

I heard somewhere that Jeff Hardy plans to come back some time in the future but I don't know how true this is. As for Kurt and Batista I don't know
StrengthHealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Irish is on a distinguished road

Batista - Is Doing MMA & Movies As am sure youve seen riddick

Jeff Hardy - I Highly Doubt It he is with TNA and lans to stay there for a while

Kurt Angle - He Is Being Inducted Into The TNA Hall Of Fame In 15 Days At Bound For Glory dont know about after that since he lost to aces and 8s meaning he had to leave for ever
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

hassan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to hassan

Yes they can. Only guy who can't never return to wwe is Muhammad hassan for bieng too much controversial.
hassan is offline   Reply With Quote