ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is CM Punk More Popular Than The Rock Too .. !?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2013, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

FT9! is on a distinguished road
Default Is CM Punk More Popular Than The Rock Too .. !?

Does He Bring In More Ratings, More Pay Per View Buys And More Importantly More Money Than The Great One Himself,

As Far As CM Punk Outselling John Cena In Merchandise Goes, In This Current Point In Time, CM Punk Isn't Outselling John Cena Or Daniel Bryan, And Seeing As This Is The Case, The Inconsistency Is There For All To See.

John Cena Sold The Most Merchandise In The WWE For Just Under A Decade Now, And Seeing As CM Punk Is A Face, And Isn't Selling As Much Shirts As He Was Back Then Just Proves He Was A One Year Wonder, Otherwise He Would Still Be Outselling Merchandise To This Day, But He's Not.

I Don't Care If He Isn't In The Main Event, He Should Still Be Selling Shirts If He Is So Good. When John Cena Had That Long Period Without Being WWE Champion, He Still Sold His Merchandise, And With Him Now Being Injured, He Will Probably Still Sell Merchandise More Than CM Punk, And When He Returns, They'll Sky Rocket,

CM Punk Will Never Outsell John Cena Or The Rock, Seeing As They Are Much Bigger Stars Than CM Punk, And Compared To Them, The Voice Of The Voiceless Is Just A Blip On The Radar,

Btw, I Am Not Saying That CM Punk Actually Did Sell More Shirts Than John Cena, I Just Said It For Argument's Sake ..

Thank You Enrique ..
FT9! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Olly Sheet is on a distinguished road

Tosh
Olly Sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

I am the WITNESS is on a distinguished road

CM Punk can't draw a dime
I am the WITNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

XxEnrique is on a distinguished road

Rock and Cena are obviously more popular than Punk, and I totally agree with every single little point you brought up. You have just spoke so much truth FT9! I applaud you sir..
XxEnrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

So? The Rock does bring in ratings, sells ppv's more then Cena as well, so why target Punk?

And are you forgetting who Cena's target market is? Kids, that is why he is #1 in merchandise, cause kids are the ones that buy all these merchandise, just like why Rey mysterio gets pushed because kids buy his masks.

You must be blind if you can't see all the fans wearing Punk's shirt. Oh and Cena has all the extras wrist bands, caps etc.... So he makes more money.

And that is the #1 reason why Cena will never turn heel, it would affect his merchandise sales.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

SANTINO IS LEGEND is on a distinguished road

Aalisya shut up cm drunk suck cena rock and santino are way better I am so sick of punk fans cm punk is so get rated
SANTINO IS LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Daily is on a distinguished road

Eqqsquizeteen Buble Schwinslow, University Nebraska
Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

CM Punk-Best in the World is on a distinguished road

The Rock is bigger than both John Cena and CM Punk.

When The Rock is at PPVs,buyrates go up drastically.Check out both this year's Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber.Their buyrates were through the roof courtesy The Great One The Brahma Bull The most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

The Rock is a bigger draw than CM Punk and John Cena.

As for popularity,again The Rock is much more popular than CM Punk and John Cena.

I'll give you an example-When I ask my friend who doesn't even watch wrestling-Do you know Dwayne The Rock Johnson? My friend says "Yeah,obviously his movies are awesome and he's also a WWE superstar" and When I ask him does he know CM Punk/Phil Brooks or John Cena? He says "No,Who are these guys?

And some of my friends who watch WWE sometimes occasionally always ask me "Has The Rock returned for this year's Wrestlemania? "When will The Rock return?" They don't give a shit about CM Punk or John Cena.

WWE needs The Rock because he brings in more ratings,more PPV buys and more importantly more money than CM Punk and John Cena.

The Rock is the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment.
CM Punk-Best in the World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Sterling is on a distinguished road

Punk is big, but Rock has already made a name for himself. Even people who haven't seen him wrestle know who he is.

Punk's career is just starting, I don't expect him to even make 10% of Rock's fame.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Harpreet is on a distinguished road

I will say Rock is more famouse than Punk and Cena I mean he is the people 's champ he has the best mic skills because he talks to much from fruit bellys to Bill gates Cena is a good face but I think he needs no turn heel now because he has been face for too long work and however Cena and rock are not smarter than PUNK!!!
Harpreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2013, 10:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

Since when has selling merchandise mean you are a good wrestler? John Cena is an awful wrestlers but the little kiddies will by his shirts, so he gets handed everything. And Rock used to be good, but now he is an awful wrestler like Cena. His only fans now are the people still living in the Attitude Era.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote