ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What's next for the Big Show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

AmyithistNichole is on a distinguished road
Default What's next for the Big Show?

The following RAW has Big Show coming to the ring with a heavy heart. He looks at the WWE Universe from beneath sad eyes as he climbs into the ring, asking for a mic. He swallows and makes a heartfelt apology to Daniel Bryan for the actions taken against him and his fiance, Brie Bella. He then asks Brie and Daniel to come to the ring.

The two oblige the Show by coming out to the ring. Big Show thanks them and begins to offer his apologies. "I'm truly, truly sorry for what happened to you both last week. Had I been able to do something..." He pauses and chokes back a sob. "I don't think anyone knows the situation I've been put in. I've literally been asked to choose between my livelihood and my morals."

He sighs heavily and shakes his head. There is a heavy silence as Brie and Daniel exchange empathetic looks. Suddenly, the Big Show lashes out and punches Daniel Bryan in the face. Daniel falls back and splays over the mat. Brie cries out and falls to his side and glances up at the huge man. She isn't sure what he plans to do but his intentions become clear when he yanks her up by the hair. He yells into the mic, "Randy, she's all yours!"

Randy Orton's music hits and the Viper slithers out to the ringside, sliding under the bottom rope and staring up at Brie with vengeful eyes. He rises to his feet, gazing angrily at the woman as Show grips her tightly by the roots of her hair. He pushes her into Randy and she stumbles back, but Randy reaches, catching by the waist. He hoists her into his arms and carries her away from the ring, laughing as Brie struggles to get back to a lifeless Daniel. He pauses at the platform, turning back as Show laughs evilly at the outcome. Why has Randy kidnapped Brie Bella? What is the motive? And has Big Show embraced his role with the McMahon regime? Stay tuned...
AmyithistNichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

FT9! is on a distinguished road

The Big Show Has Turned Face/Heel More Times Than John Cena Has Changed Shirts, And I Think WWE Are Going That Route Again.

He Could Turn Heel As Soon As This Sunday At WWE Battleground, But If He Doesn't, Then It'll Be On Raw Obviously, And Your Scenario Is A Good Way For That To Happened,

Attacking Daniel Bryan Would Make Him Instantly Hated ..
FT9! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Maniac Midget is on a distinguished road

That would be awesome. You should be a writer for the WWE.
Maniac Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Fox-one is on a distinguished road

Get his fued with triple h

Turn heel on cody rhodes after his return

Get a WM 30 match with mark henry

Jump to Tna for one year and get big money from dixie

Return to wwe and get retired for good
Fox-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Afro Thunda is on a distinguished road

You should try to be a writer for TNA, they could desperately use your help right now as all they do is copy WWE's storyline blatantly from the week before.
Afro Thunda is offline   Reply With Quote