ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Sister Abigail and Kane Storyline What is her hold on him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

AmyithistNichole is on a distinguished road
Default Sister Abigail and Kane Storyline What is her hold on him?

Kane is attempting to carry on by continuing to wrestle apart from the Wyatt Family. He is engaged in a match when the lights go out. An eerie silence fills the arena, echoing the tensions of ancient times when battle meant life or death. The Universe holds their breaths in unison, waiting... The Wyatt Family enters, Bray leading Sister Abigail by the leather strap that wraps her neck. She is staring ahead, her face blank and empty. Kane stands in the middle of the ring, watching as Bray and the others approach. Bray comes into the ring, Sister Abby following closely behind. "Are you ready, Kane?" Bray hisses into the mic. "Are you ready to do the devil's bidding?"

Luke and Erick come closer, swarming Kane from all angles. He is faced with one choice: Fight or Fall.

He watches as Sister Abby's eyes suddenly light up with life and she turns her face to Kane, an eerie, lucid smile crossing her face. She reaches out, revealing long, twisted nails. Her lips curl over her teeth, revealing that they are black and decaying. She steps closer, Kane wincing with every inch. He finally falls before her, seemingly agonized by some unseen force. Bray laughs and whispers into the mic, "She feeds on your soul. Like a snake on a little mouse, she feeds on you and unless you turn into the mouth of the serpent, you die... What'll it be, Kane?"

Kane groans and doubles over. His hand reaches out toward Sister Abigail and turns his face to her. She bends low, pulling his head into her face and kisses him. Bray hisses with laughter as blood starts to trickle from Kane's mouth. Sister Abby straightens, her mouth stained with Kane's blood. She looks for a moment at Bray, then to Luke and Erick, and suddenly breaks into hysterical laughter. She suddenly stops and the same vacant stare crosses her face. Kane lays motionless in the center of the ring as the group leaves. Is Kane going to succumb to the Wyatt Family? What's next?
AmyithistNichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

FT9! is on a distinguished road

Sister Abigail Actually May Be Dead, "I Was There, I Was There, When She Took Her Final Breathe" - Bray Wyatt

Although, That Doesn't Necessarily Mean That She Won't Be Introduced In The WWE, Because The Undertaker Is Supposedly Dead Too. I Think It Would Be Awesome If WWE Found Someone To Join The Wyatt Family In The Shape Of "Sister Abigail",

I Find The Wyatt Family Really Fascinating, But I Feel As Though They Need To Expand On Their Storylines, Very Much Like You're Doing. It Would Be Brilliant From A Visual Standpoint, And I Just Hope WWE Follows In The Footsteps Of Your Magnificent Ideas For The Wyatt Family, Instead Of Just Cutting Promo's About Her,

But Again, That All Depends On If She Is Introduced Or Not.

And For The Next Stage Of The Storyline You Wrote Above, I Thought It Was Brilliant, Just Like The Rest ..
FT9! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2013, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

DJ Roy is on a distinguished road

Don't make it scary.Its a PG Show.Kids won't watch.

I am TV-14 now so I love it.

We can put Sister Abigail in Wrestle Mania streak like Undertaker.First women to have Wrestle Mania streak.

But as FT9 said she is dead.
DJ Roy is offline   Reply With Quote