ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

This is my final WrestleMania XXX card please rate 1-10?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2013, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian
Default This is my final WrestleMania XXX card please rate 1-10?

Pre Show: Jack Swagger vs Dean Ambrose US Title

Match 1: Chris Jericho vs Wade Barrett IC Title

Match 2: MITB: Kane, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Miz, Damien Sandow, Christian, Dolph Ziggler and Curtis Axel

Match 3: Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee: Divas title (bathroom break)

Match 4: Ladder Match: Tag Team titles: Usos vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs PTP Match 5: Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar, no DQ

Match 6: RVD vs Alberto Del Rio- WHC

Match 7: RR Winner CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton- WWE Championship

Match 8: John Cena vs Undertaker: HIAC
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2013, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MugiAsuna11 is on a distinguished road

I heard RVD's contract is set to expire soon. I doubt Del Rio will feud with RVD until WM. Lesnar vs Sheumus, how is that even possible in terms of storyline build up?

5/10. Most of the matches have already been seen. These would be better:

Kane(WHC)(Heel) vs. ADR no DQ

Build up:

Kane returns as the old sadistic machine, with his old mask. He tells the WWE Universe he will destroy ADR, and win the WHC that he desires. ADR tells Kane he will never beat him because he is simply the best, the essence of excellence. Kane then grabs ADR by the neck and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. The following weeks leading to WM, Kane defeats wrestlers like Big E, 3MB, and Titus Oneal.

Triple H vs. HBK in a Hardcore match for the Ownership of WWE.

Buildup:

Mr.Mcmahon tells Triple H he is not doing what is best for business. Vince is a face, and tells Triple H the fans want what they want. He goes on to tell him he fired Cody Rhodes, Goldust, and that is not what fans want. Triple H counters and tells Vince he is doing what he thinks is right. Vince proposes to Triple H a deal for the rights of WWE, where the winner gets full control of WWE. Triple H will represent himself, and Vince chooses HBK to represent him. HBK tells Vince he has been displeased with Triple H's actions since early August. Triple H on Raw 3 weeks before WM vows to make HBK suffer for messing with the Mcmahons. The Shield 2 weeks before Raw interrupts HBK's speech, and tries to deliver a Triple powerbomb, but Batista returns, to make the save. He announces he will be the Special Guest Referee for the match.
MugiAsuna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2013, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

WrestleMania XXX is over 6 months away.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2013, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michael is on a distinguished road

I rate your card a 8/10 based on how great these match-ups would potentially be. Personally, I consider Sheamus to be Lesnar's ideal opponent in the WWE at the moment, so massive points there for you.

Both MITB and a Tag Team Ladder match may prove to be overkill, but each to their own.

I agree RVD should be WHC by WM - however, ADR SHOULD NOT be anywhere near the title picture by that stage. As aforementioned, perhaps take Christian or Ziggler away from MITB territory and have either face Van Dam.

As for the Streak match - it's perfect, as Cena is the final "credible" contender I could actually buy defeating the streak. So throw your Ryback's, Wyatt's & Ambrose's out the window!

WWE Championship booking here is solid - I believe Orton should be given a lengthy reign, with CM Punk winning the Rumble, thus entering himself back into the title frame. Here's the question - does Punk make, if any, impact in this corporate angle with Haitch?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2013, 12:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

randy is on a distinguished road

I rate your match card 7 but this card is prediction of WrestleMania... If these matches will held by WWE then it will interesting to see that who will win the title and how to defeat each other..

http://is.gd/DAHE5U