ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

if some of the wwe fans thought wwe wasn't scripted they definitley know now....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2013, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

April Jeanette #1 is on a distinguished road
Default if some of the wwe fans thought wwe wasn't scripted they definitley know now....?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ot-of-the-year
April Jeanette #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2013, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

David undertaker is on a distinguished road

Of course wwe is scripted just like movies! But who cares? Just sit back & pretend it's real!
David undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2013, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yadvinder is on a distinguished road

Yes beacause today wreastler's does not have enough skills and emotions to make it look real all way. I am also a huge fan of wwe but attitude era(past) & pg era(now) has tons of diffrence so we cn't expect every thing from PG era superstars that attitude era superstars gave us. E.g-mick foley jumped off a steel cage etc. But still i'll say wwe is still doing well with superstars like-cena,punk,zigller,cody,orton,show,kane,bryan and more so don't go very deep inside and just enjoy entertainment and wwe and remeber wwe was then ,is now, and will be forever.
Yadvinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2013, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

If anyone takes anything that The WWE Booking Team has Santino Marella do seriously, then they have not been paying attention. Santino Marella has been a Comedy Act for several years. I haven't taken him seriously for a long time. Moroever, Michael Cole has been telling you for several years that WWE Monday Night Raw is the longest running continuously scripted program on Television..
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote