ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How do wwe wrestlers not become jobbers like so many get a big push at first then they become...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Moneyboy22 is on a distinguished road
Default How do wwe wrestlers not become jobbers like so many get a big push at first then they become...

...jobbers/fired? Example:jack swagger fandango Antonio cesaro Kane great khaki it jtg David otunga an it goes on and on
Moneyboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2013, 08:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cranky Vince is on a distinguished road

Because it's the way I run the company. Problem?

~ Vinny Mac.
Cranky Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2013, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

squrillyboy is on a distinguished road

It's not enough to just be good in the ring or on the mic or both, you also have to be able to get good reactions from the crowd. If you can't do that, then you're not gonna make it far in the pro wrestling business.
squrillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2013, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Doc Head is on a distinguished road

Jack Swagger = idiot, he was getting his big break and then decided to do the wacky weed and got caught by cops, seriously, you gonna tell me, that a normal sane person would do that, just before there biggest match in their lives, at wrestlemania, Stupid, just Stupid!

Antonio Cesaro = hanging out with stupid, plain and simple as that!

Fandango = Jericho mad him popular, Jericho go bye bye, now Fandango doesn't know what to do anymore, more stupid!

Kane = injured, that is pretty much it, he is injured, he'll be back soon, he doesn't job because he is Kane!

Great Khali = false advertising, Nothing great about this guy, he quite frankly sucks the big one, I never seen such clumsiness in the ring!

JTG = stereotyped, yeah, guy got sucked into playing another dumb ass WWE stereotype of how the "black man" acts, I feel for the guy but he didn't do anything about what WWE did with him and he let them walk all over him, stupid!

David Otunga = No Charisma, he is limited, quite frankly, the lawyer character isn't anything special, I think he gets his lines from a script from WWE, he really needs more exeperience and needs to learn how to be himself or show a little more personality, he is lacking that! At least he didn't get stuck with the typical black guy stereotypes that WWE usually sticks to black guys, I'm shock WWE made him a lawyer, just shock!
Doc Head is offline   Reply With Quote