ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could Ryback ever become a legend?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

scrount is on a distinguished road
Default Could Ryback ever become a legend?

Okay, so I know the Ryback trolls are getting a little ahead of themselves when they all keep proclaiming their hero to be a "legend", but lets look at this more seriously. Maybe they're actually onto something. I mean, there are a lot of wrestlers out there that don't hold a candle to my boy Daniel Bryan in terms of in-ring work, even worse than Ryback, and they're considered "legends" in their own right. Ryback has some of the tools. He has the look, he has the aggression, he has the strength, and in all honesty, he's quite underrated even though I've bashed him a few times. Do you think it's possible that Ryback could ever be a legend, at least by WWE's standards? Think about it. Ryback, a future legend, future WWE Hall of Famer?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rtakers-streak
scrount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

the joke is that he is bad and everybody knows it....he has no legit fans.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

David undertaker is on a distinguished road

Ryback a legend,lol
David undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Do exactly like Chris Jericho did:

1) Wrestle for Professional Wreslting Promotions in Canada and win Championships.

2) Wrestle for Profesional Wrestling Promotions in Mexico and win Championships.

3) Wreslte for Professional Wrestling Promotions in Europe and win Tournaments and Championships.

4) Wrestle for Professional Wrestling Promotions in Japan and win Tournaments and Championships.

5) Wreslte for Professional Wrestling Promotions all across The United States and win Tournaments and Championships.

Then and only then will you build a legend among Wrestling Fans. Maybe WWE Fans won't be impressed, but those of us who follow other Professional Wrestling Promotions will be impressed with the level of competition and the skillsets of the wide variety of Wrestling Styles you will have gone against.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ShowOFF-?Z? is on a distinguished road

Not. Ryback will never become a legend for the simple fact of not having any talent in the ring. Only a man with some muscles, Ryback is not a good wrestler and that's a fact.
ShowOFF-?Z? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

I doubt that he ever will. Maybe if he beats the Undertaker at WM.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

I can't see him becoming a legend.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2013, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

FT9! is on a distinguished road

Just Look At The Impact Ryan Reeves Has Made Since Debuting As Ryback In The WWE. He Has Had Multiple WWE Championship Matches, And Granted He Didn't Win Any Of Them,

It Is Extremely Rare For A WWE Superstar To Have A WWE Championship Match In His First Year On The WWE Roster.

Although He Has Had These Title Matches, He Has Also Been Relegated To Mid Card Status, With The Feud With Mark Henry Being An Example, And The Backstage Skits He Used To Do Before Getting Involved With Paul Heyman And Curtis Axel Vs CM Punk At Night Of Champions 2013.

I Think A Good Way Of Putting It Is That Ryback Has Been Both Hit And Miss In His WWE Career So Far, But During His First Stint As A Face, He Was Majorly Over With The WWE Universe.

Just Yesterday, I Was Watching The WWE Championship Match At Hell In A Cell 2012 Between The Human Wrecking Ball, Ryback, And The Second City Saint Who Was WWE Champion At The Time, CM Punk.

Whilst Watching The Match, I Was Taken Back By The Extent Of Support The WWE Fans Were Giving Ryback, And I Acutally Remember Throughout The Feud, The WWE Universe Was On His Side.

The "Feed Me More" Chants Were Getting Louder And Louder Each Week, And Some WWE Fans At The Time Were Questioning Whether Ryback Would Be The New Face Of The WWE, Kind Of Like How People Think That About Daniel Bryan Right Now,

He Was On Top Of The World, Until WWE Killed His Momentum And Turned Him Heel. To Add Further Insult To Injury, He Was Fed To John Cena At WWE Extreme Rules And WWE Payback, And He Has Had To Work His Way Up From The Bottom Of The Food Chain Ever Since.

He Will Grow As A WWE Superstar Under Paul Heyman, And This Feud With CM Punk Could Be Really Beneficial Towards His WWE Career If He Impresses. I Agree With What You Stated Above, Ryback Is Underrated. Just Because He Is A Big Guy, WWE Fans Just Come To The Conclusion That He Can't Wrestle, When In Actual Fact He Is Decent In The Ring, And Has Improved On The Microphone.

WWE Has Big Plans For Ryback In The Near Future, And As Long As He Works Hard And Impresses WWE Creative, He Will Once Again Get The Push That Many Think He Deserves.

I Have Been A Fan Of Ryback Since His Debut, And All I Want Him Is For Him To Do Well, And Eventually Become WWE Champion, Cementing Himself As A Main Event Wrestler In The Process, And Maybe, Just Maybe A WWE Hall Of Famer Too,

To Answer Your Question, Yes He Could, But He Has A Long Way To Go Yet, But He Does Have His Whole Career Ahead Of Him .
FT9! is offline   Reply With Quote