ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

does anybody think wrestle mania 30 is undertakers last match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
ooo
Fresh Noob

ooo is on a distinguished road
Default does anybody think wrestle mania 30 is undertakers last match?

22-0, wrestlemania 30? sounds like a way to go out? against who? after decades of shots, tare and injury how much does the old taker have left in the tank. Or will he carry on for more years trying to defend the last thing he has, his the streak??

BQ: and how long will kane carry on wrestling for??

@ Jim, check my other better question. Who will taker face at WM 30 and what will be the scenario??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7054329AACBEEd
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE FAN FOR LIFE is on a distinguished road

I am not sure if its his last match or not, but I would prefer if it is cause he his getting older, slower and losing his moves and should retire with respect as one of the greatest wrestlers in thee world (the suicide dives he can do with that huge body at that age, alone proves it.).. He has nothing left too prove......

As to his opponent, I think there is a bigger reason why RVD was brought back than thought. You see RVD is also undefeated at WrestleMania, 4-0 and thdey had a short history from 2002. RVD once beat Undertaker 9while Undertaker was the American BadAss, his Biker gimmick) cleanly but the decision was reversed by Ric Flair who demanded Taker's foot was under the rope and in the rematch Taker beat RVD.

There is no chance of Undertaker vs Lesner anymore cause Undertaker wanted to face him at WM in 2011, but Lesner returned in 2012. In 2013 Lesner was a top choice for Undertaker's opponent at WM 29, but this time Undertaker refused cause he felt that he didnt have the strength to face someone with Lesner's physicality anymore.

The Rock has stated that hee has very little chances of wrestling anymore, and if he does his oponent at WM 30 is Lesner. Simillarly Stone Cold has very little chances of returning, and if he does his opponent at WM 30 is Punk/HHH. Sting is a way too old to put out a good match and I dont think Undertaker vs Sting will ever happen. Kurt Angle says he will retire in 2015 so wont bee available until WM 31 (he wants to retire at WM).

I dont want Taker to face younger wrestlers any more.

The only two choices left according to mee are John Cena, Kane (they fought at WM twice already, but I feel if anyone should end the streak, its Kane) and RVD. Lets wait and see what happens....

The Undertaker is the greatest wrestler of all times....!!!!
WWE FAN FOR LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

XxEnrique is on a distinguished road

I think Wrestlemania 30 is his last. He will probably go up against Lesnar or Cena, but I don't think either will win. Undertaker will have the streak live on. But Taker will retire.

BQ: Maybe another 1 or 2 years. Maybe a bit more.
XxEnrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

David undertaker is on a distinguished road

MY YOUNG CREATURE OF THE NIGHT,MY LAST MATCH WILL BE WHEN THE GODS DON'T SMILE ON ME ANYMORE,MY SOUL IS IMMORTAL,MY LEGACY IS IMMORTAL,MY WRESTLING CAREER WILL END IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT,MY LEGACY WILL NEVER REST IN PPPPEEEEAAACCCCEEEE,as for kane,my younger brothers fate will be decided by the immortal gods!
David undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

No and you asked this same question yesterday. Mark Calaway has not suddenly done an interview saying that Wrestlemania 30 will be his last match. As Mark Clalaway has said in several interviews this year as long as he feels good and feels like he can still wrestle good matches, he will continue to wrestle.

Again you asked this question yesterday and Glen Jacobs has not set a timetable for retirement. The fact that he is working on Save No Evil 2 right now, means that he is not going from city to city wrestling matches right now and Glen Jacobs has stated in interviews that he feels good and likes the storylines that he has been working on. Glen Jacobs has made enough money to live comfotably the rest of his life and could walk away from The WWE at anytime if he no longer enjoys Wrestling Matches. That will be his call.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

John Cena, I quit match.

Lesnar can only work in a gimmick match, chairs, tables etc. It'd be a bit rough on taker.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2013, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animal Batista is on a distinguished road

It still isn't confirmed if this will his last match or not, but my guess is it is. If this is his last match, I can think of only 3 wrestlers who deserve to face him.

John Cena - Whether you like him or not, Cena has achieved alot in his career and is considered as one of the best and a guaranteed Hall of Famer, think about it, he has one last chance to do the only thing left for him in WWE, defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, this would be great to see. Also, what if it was an 'I Quit Match'?, it would be Streak vs Streak (Undertaker never lost at mania, and Cena never lost an I Quit Match', this would be the perfect way to end Undertaker's career.

Stipulation: I Quit Match

Winner: Undertaker

Brock Lesnar - Until now, Brock Lesnar is the ONLY one that is capable of ending Undertakers streak, and WWE can set up this match by having Paul Heyman challenge him for a rematch and say the only reason he won, is because CM Punk is not his strongest client and that Brock can easily defeat him.

Stipulation: Normal Match

Winner: Undertaker

Kane - One more match,,, Kane tries to prove that he is better than his brother, and challenges him to a match that he never won in his entire career making this the hardest match in his career,, Buried Alive Match, and who else deserves to end Undertaker's career other than Kane? this would be the best match of WM 30.

Stipulation: Buried Alive Match

Winner: Undertaker, finally winning a match that he was never able to win.

Next night on Raw, he says that it has been great to be in WWE, but he has nothing more to accomplish, nothing more to prove, and then says that he will retire from WWE, ending the best career in WWE's history
The Animal Batista is offline   Reply With Quote