ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how jojo and eva marie upcoming wrestlers in the wwe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2013, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Kenny
Default how jojo and eva marie upcoming wrestlers in the wwe?

am im missing somthing here? these two newbies is not the wrestling type to me and i never seen no skills from them yet! and please tell me why jojo is there? she can sing i admit which she should be on american idola, x factor or anything that will help her in her career if she strived for it! jojo said that she always wanted to sing but my thing is why the hell shes there in the first place?? she has talent at singing but shes not the wrestling type and i only see eva marie taking model pics more then getting in the damn ring. i also i never heard any storys from these two about how they was a fan in the crowd or never brong up they favorite wrestlers so why? oh im guessing they are upcoming models that was hired by the wwe to do nothing but act on cam? please explain why are they upcomings wrestlers?
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

get back to me when they do 5 seasons of total divas and end up like female versions of the Miz.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Maryse Yung is on a distinguished road

Well, just like Kelly Kelly (who was discovered at 19, exactly the same age as Jo-Jo Offerman) they have not been growing up with the dream of being a wwe diva. They both casted for the 'Diva Search' that WWE has brought back. They both stated that ''the minute they walked into the ring, they knew that this was their dream''. They are wrestling in a developmental area.

And to be more specific: They are currently being trained as upcoming wrestlers because:

WWE personally picked them among others from the participants in the newly reintroduced Diva Search. I don't know why they don't introduce 8 finalists to the WWE Universe as they used to do with the Diva Search, but that is their choice. I agree that they do not look like wrestlers and that is probably because we never seen them in a match and therefore we can't really see how they are doing it. Although i think they're a interesting new mix to the Divas Division, especially with their hair. But for the love of god, i don't hope they end up making Jo-Jo a ring announcer that occasionally sings like Lillian Garcia.

I would like to add that since NoC '13 is tonight, that Eva maybe will be making her debut. I mean there is like a 2% chance or less of it, but it is a very slight possibility, given that she is now a part of the Bella Twins' group and she will probably accompaign Brie to the ring tonight alongside Nikki. I don't know about Jo-Jo, WWE is kinda hiding her from the spotlight in my opinion, at the moment.
Maryse Yung is offline   Reply With Quote