ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it possible chris benoit was not the one who killed his family?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
ooo
Fresh Noob

ooo is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible chris benoit was not the one who killed his family?

how do we know the whole story, I mean the FBI was suppose to investigate the steroid abuse of wrestlers in wwe but it never went ahead, I don't believe the Alzheimer's thing, I think someone murdered him and his family and made it looked like he carried it out. He had no history of mental health issues and there was no known proven motives for him to commit the attacks. So therefore, I do not think he did it, something was obviously covered up when the FBI never investigated the wwe steroid programme, and the whole Alzheimer's in his brain story sounds pretty strange to me. I think he is innocent and not the perpetrator.
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alexander- WS NXT Champion is on a distinguished road

Nope. Benoit did it. There was no gov't cover-up. Chris Benoit was the perpetrator. Accept it.
Alexander- WS NXT Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alert is on a distinguished road

Yeah Maybe WWE has did something !!! WWE always sucks their stories are always fake

And maybe I think WWE has covered moreb informations !!
Alert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

The house was locked up.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

Case already closed.

But if you wanna think otherwise, that's perfectly fine.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

Chris Benoit did it, stop making excuses for him, he was even sending texts to Chavo basically telling him to come round his house.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 04:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Big Guy is on a distinguished road

He didn't do it mate. I know that. We don't know the whole story, in fact we don't know the story all together. The media said Benoit did it. Don't beleive the media. Look up Kevin Sullivan mate. He's the one who killed Benoits family.
The Big Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2013, 05:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

i_m following the buzzards is on a distinguished road

Chris Benoit lived in a gated community. You can't enter or leave those places without passing their security . He had 2 guard dogs and probably had security cameras. There was no evidence of a struggle. If someone was trying to kill Chris Benoit or his family doesn't it make sense that he would try to fight them or call the police? There were no other fingerprints or any other evidence that anyone else was there or murdered the Benoit family.

Many people with mental illness do not seek treatment because of the fear of being labeled "crazy" and fear of discrimination by family, friends, co-workers and employers. It is possible that Chris Benoit did have a mental illness such as anxiety or depression and mounting pressures caused him to suffer a nervous breakdown, also known as a "psychotic break" and he committed the unspeakable crimes that he did.

i appreciate your loyalty to Chris Benoit and i understand your disillusion that someone you admired could possibly do something so atrocious but he did do it. He was a troubled man, he had problems in his marriage, he may have been in constant pain due to past injuries and was in an unforgiving, competitive career. Sorry, but he did it.
i_m following the buzzards is offline   Reply With Quote