ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you like see Drew McIntyre hold any WWE title or do you lost faith on him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2013, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Fox-one is on a distinguished road
Default do you like see Drew McIntyre hold any WWE title or do you lost faith on him?

do you like see Drew McIntyre hold any WWE title or do you lost faith on him?
Fox-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Raw is Jericho is on a distinguished road

He deserves one but WWE lost faith in him.
Raw is Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

British National Party is on a distinguished road

WWE have made it impossible for him. They have turned him from being a good wrestler into being sort of a comedy wrestler. I mean 3MB is about the gayest stable ever created, and I don't think I have actually ever seen them win any matches. The 3 of them have become jobbers which is a shame because they could have built McIntyre up to be the first Scottish WWE champion but instead they are wasting his talent. They are more bothered with pushing wrestlers like John Cena who frankly hardly anyone likes anymore but he rakes in the money from merchandise because kids like him. He should jump ship to TNA because TNA don't have the best storylines but at least he would win titles like he deserves to.
British National Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

The only title I see him winning is IC or US title. He will never hold the WHC/WWE title.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jason T is on a distinguished road

I think he needs another Title
Jason T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lance Van Dance is on a distinguished road

Actually I lost faith in him two years ago. Back in 2009, after vicious attacks on R Truth, after Vince himself introduced him and after seeing some good matches from him against Matt Hardy and John Morrison, I thought heres a talent with a really bright future. He was undefeated, until Kane broker it but that record was erased and he was set to defend his undefeated streak against Undertaker in a 2010 SmackDown main event. And That match was great, I was amazed by his in ring skills. Finally it was 2011 and I thought it was now or never. MCIntyre compeated in a World Heavyweight Championship, Elimination Chambers match at Elimination Chambers 2011 (that time, the WHC still retained some values as Edge was the champion) and after that failure, I knew, guaranteedly sure it was over, he would join the likes of Carlito, John Morrison, Chris Master and so many others that almost reached the pick but then collapsed and fell and fell and fell! MCIntyre was reduced to doing exhibition matches and having losing streaks. Now he is stuck with two other jobbers who fell short just like him (Heath Slater actually had a clean win over Chris Jericho, in a singles match just while an NXT rookie!). 3MB continues to lose handicap matches to the likes of Sheamus, Ryback, Mark Henry, Big Show and so many other big men. Jinder Mahal however has no in ring talent, and deserves this but Drew MCIntyre and Heath Slater who were so skilled (atleast more than some), even quite good on the mic, who had big wins over two big names (MCIntyre once over Kane, while Slater once over Jericho) have become shit! Perhaps 3MB will set a new record for the worst stable in WWE history. Who is to blame? 1. The WWE Creative Team. 2.MCIntyre's personal issue: his divorce from Tiffiny had a major part in this. But I feel that if MCIntyre quits WWE, and joins the indies like Shelton Benjamin, MVP and John Morrison who had reached simillar status as him before being released, but made big name for themselves and winning many titles in the indys for the thing that really matters, THEIR TALENTS then I feel that MCIntyre too can reconstruct his career. At an young age this poor young man had to deal with so many tragedies, both in personal and working life and I genuinely feel sorry for him. Lets wish him all the best in his personal life and future wrestling career*.
Lance Van Dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Radius is on a distinguished road

I had faith in him but the WWE doesn't
Radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 12:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

???? ????? is on a distinguished road

I have lots of faith in him to, his mic skills make him bad for business though, especially with the Scottish accent.
???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote