ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which is the best wrestling group in history of proffesional wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2013, 02:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Haters Loves Me And Punk is on a distinguished road
Default Which is the best wrestling group in history of proffesional wrestling?

D-Generation X,Four Horsemen,NWO,The Corporation 1,The Nexus,Corre,The Alliance,The Sheild,The Hart Dynasty

You can choose one and add your

I was born 1999 so I don't have idea of any older groups I have watched vintage collection sometimes so I know few names

If your answer is NWO.

Please mention Which NWO? (e.g.NWO Wolfpac).

More groups The New Nexus,Straight Edge Society,The Legacy(I hate legacy),Wyatt family,Evolution,.
Haters Loves Me And Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 02:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ruthless and Aggressive Competitor is on a distinguished road

The very first New World Order that occurred in WCW without a doubt! The original nWo revolutionized the wrestling world forever and kept making you watch Nitro week after weeks to see what would happen next. DX comes in a second because it's a stable that includes mocking and teasing of other wrestlers, which is totally funny! Hell, I loved their invasion at the scope where Nitro was live. That was ruthless!
Ruthless and Aggressive Competitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

THE HORSEMEN: The name alone sends shivers down your spine. Whether you know of the Horsemen through NWA, WCW or have simply heard of them, the group?s legacy is astronomical. Without the Horsemen, you would not have big stable beat-downs. They broke arms, necks, noses? Any part of the body that stood in their way. They left a trail of famous victims in their path: Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA, Nikita Koloff, The Road Warriors, to name but a few.

They reformed when the time was right, mostly as heels but with a few face runs (arguably the most successful of these face runs was in order to feud against the New World Order). They helped create a ratings boom for WCW as one of the most famous factions at that point and the cool new faction found themselves fighting to claim their turf.

Then there was the theme tune, the sound of horses obviously enough filling the arena before the serenading western guitar rung aloud. Though it wasn?t just western connotations that the group fulfilled? they were as modern and stylish as you could imagine! They were known to ride in limousines and fly in jet planes, living the gimmick as such. From the way they presented themselves in the ring, to out of the ring, their reasons for reforming and the constant discussion on who should have been in the group and who shouldn?t, the Horsemen have left a legacy that no faction can match right now. Everything they touched turned to gold and seemed to have a purpose.
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

Without The Horsemen there wouldn't any stables.

So the Horsemen then The NWO
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

heymanguy is on a distinguished road

evolution and nwo
heymanguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

In Punk We Trust is on a distinguished road

D-Generation-X
In Punk We Trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I have several factions that I like and I cannot choose just one, the following are just a few of them.

1) World Championship Wrestling's Dangerous Alliance Faction

Paul E. Dangerously, Ravishing Rick Rude, Stunning Steve Austin, The Curncher Larry Zybysko, Beautiful Bobby Eaton, The Enforcer Arn Anderson, Medusa.

2) Jim Crockett Promotions--National Wrestlnig Alliance--The 1988 Four Horsemen

James J. Dillon, Ole Anderson, Arn Anderson, Tuly Blanchard, The Nature Boy Ric Flair

3) Jim Crockett Promotions--National Wrestling Alliance--The 1986 Four Horsemen

James J. Dollon, The Nature Boy Ric Falir, Barry Windham. Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson.

4) World Wrestling Federaion--The Ministry of Darkness

Pal Bearer, The Undertaker, Viscera, Mideon, The APA (Ron Simmons and John Bradshaw Layfield), The Brood (Gangrel, Edge, Christian).

5) World Championship Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestlnig--nWo Japan

Masahiro Chono, Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta, Hiro Saito, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, nWo Sting, Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Michael Wallstreet, AKIRA, Tatsutoshi Goto, Michiyoshi Ohara, Brian Adams

6) World Championship Wrestling's Latino World Order

Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Jr., Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis, La Parka, El Dandy, Silver King, Villano V, Damien, Ciclope, Héctor Garza, Spyder/Arturo "Art" Flores

7) World Championship Wrestling "The Core of The Original nWo"

My version of the best nWo woudl be Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, The Giant, Ted DiBiase, Six, Masahiro Chono and Keiji Muto.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Doody Wright is on a distinguished road

DX (group), DX (duo), evolution, thr original nexus, Rated RKO, The world's greatest tag team (Benjamin&Hass), The hardys, The bellas twins, miz & Morrison, MNM, hart foundation, New Age Outlaws.
Doody Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2013, 03:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

NWO- the original, Japan, Wolfpac, & Hollywood versions during the WCW era

DX- the first 3 incarnations

Evolution

Four Horsmen- the 1986-1991 version

The Shield
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote