ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestlemania 30 Match Card, Thoughts and Opinions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2013, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Unknown is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestlemania 30 Match Card, Thoughts and Opinions?

My Wrestlemania 30 Match Card

Pre Show Intercontinental Championship - Curtix Axel vs Chris Jericho

Kickoff Match #1 - The Shield vs The Wyatt Family

Match #2 United States Chamionship - Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro w/Zeb Colter

Match #3 Last Man Standing - Ryback vs Goldberg (If not Goldberg then Big E)

Match #4 Divas Championship - AJ Lee vs Brie Bella vs Kaitlyn

Match #5 World Heavyweight Championship - RVD vs Sheamus vs Ziggler vs Del Rio

Match #6 NO DQ Match - Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

Match #7 WWE Championship Match - Daniel Bryan (Rumble Winner) vs Randy Orton

Match #8 For the Ownership of the WWE - Shawn Michaels representing Vince McMahon vs Triple

Match #9 Singles Match - CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Match #10 Taking on the Streak - John Cena vs The Undertaker

Pre Show Match Intercontinental Championship - Chris Jericho vs Curtis Axel.

Jericho is a guy who puts young talent over, he fits well with Axel and considering Jericho is known for being an Intercontinental Champion

1. 6 Man Tag Team Match - The Shield vs The Wyatt Family.

Both teams getting respectable TV time lately and it makes sense to push The Wyatt Family along with The shield without having to split any members.

2. United States Championship Match - Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro w/Zeb Colter

Jack Swagger turns to a face after Zeb Colter turns on America, he then joins Swaggers former partner Antonio Cesaro and does hate speeches against America. Swagger fights Cesaro for the US Belt. This match would be interesting to watch because it is different and brings heat which is what makes matches very good.

3. Last Man Standing Match - Ryback vs Goldberg

(Or Big E as a face if Goldberg does not return)

Ryback continues his Bullying and Goldberg comes back to shut him up. They decide to have a Last Man Standing Match which would be the short Match of Wrestlemania with Goldberg spearing Ryback and immediately winning (Similar to Sheamus vs Bryan at Wrestlemania 28)

4. Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship - AJ Lee vs Kaitlin vs Brie Bella

Divas division is terrible but still needs to be in paperview.

5. Fatal 4 Way for the World Heavyweight Championship - RVD vs Sheamus vs Ziggler vs DelRio

Another way to promote young talent on the roster considering a lot of the main event matches are old timers. Good to have a big match that different from the rest considering a lot of matches are 1 VS 1.

6. No Disqualification Match - Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

Nobody wants Rock VS Cena 3, people want Cena VS Taker over Brock VS Taker so it comes down to these 2 feuding over the history they had 12 years ago at Summerslam 2002. Will be decent match of the night, entertaining and just right.

7. WWE Championship Match - Daniel Bryan (Royal Rumble Winner) vs Randy Orton

Randy Orton will keep retaining his championship due to the corporation. Daniel Bryan consecutively fails until he wins the Royal Rumble Match and declares to face Orton for the championship at Mania where if any interference happens to help Orton retain, Orton will be forced to drop the title.

8. For the Ownership of the WWE - Shawn Michaels representing Vince McMahon vs Triple H

Vince comes back before Wrestlemania and tells Triple H he does not like the way HHH does things that are "best for business". They keep fighting over who should be in charge and McMahon and HHH agree that they will settle it at Mania. Vince being old however will choose a representative which will be Shawn Michaels. Michaels will be concerned with the way HHH is doing things around the company and they will deal with it at Mania. Plus HBK needs to be at 30 somehow, it's a milestone event.

9. CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Punk turns heel again (Heel Punk makes the feud better, believe me) and Stone Cold will come out to confront Punk, with the History they had through interviews, trash Talk etc, Austin and Punk will fight at Wrestlemania.

10. The Streak - John Cena vs The Undertaker

The biggest match of the night and the match that has never happened during the Super Cena Era. The biggest threat against the Undertakers Streak. Undertaker will come back daring somebody to challenge his immortal streak, and Cena will make the surprise return. Cena will have is stare down look at the Wrestlemania 30 sign and they will have the long awaited match at Mania.
Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ruthless and Aggressive Competitor is on a distinguished road

I liked each and every one of the matches! One of the matches I'm sure to look forward to most would be Shawn Michaels vs Triple H but that's only because the heartbreak kid is my favorite wrestler. Plus, I love to see Stone Cold whoop CM Punk's ass for once! lol!
Ruthless and Aggressive Competitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matt Eichorn is on a distinguished road

Looks good
Matt Eichorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cCOMPLEXx is on a distinguished road

Hey.I liked most of them but here are my thoughts:

1.Instead of Jericho, I think there would be Fandango. I think they could have a proper feud with Axel going like "You can't wrestle you are a dancer but I had to work hard blah blah blah" you know.

2.Antonio Cesaro AND Coulter turning his back on Swagger would be fun to watch.

3.Man, please don't do that to Ryback. A short math with a defeat would kill the character. I think it should be like Ryback gives a tough fight but loses and turns face, thus becoming what he was in the beginning. SAVE RYBACK!

4.Brie Bella? Really? Why not Natty?

5.Heavyweight champ match=GoldGoldGold!

6.How about Brock vs Rey Mysterio? Rock will be awesome too, but I wanna see Rey.

7.I will go crazy if Shawn vs HHH happens!

8.This card will make them a ton of money, if they manage to do it right.

9.Dude, wheres Kane? I
cCOMPLEXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

james is on a distinguished road

brock lesnar is facing the undertaker at wrestlemania 30, it's been confirmed backstage
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kuben is on a distinguished road

That's kinda balls to have Triple H and Micheals go at it for ownership...Triple H gave his entire life for this company...injury after injury he came back....day in day out he worked whether he was home or on WWE business....Micheals didn't do a damn thing to get the company recognized.
Kuben is offline   Reply With Quote