ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will you be upset if Randy Orton's WWE Championship Reign lasts longer than CM Punk's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road
Default Will you be upset if Randy Orton's WWE Championship Reign lasts longer than CM Punk's?

BQ-1: Will you be upset if Dean Ambrose becomes the Longest Reigning United States Heavyweight Champion in WWE History?

BQ-2: Will you be upset if Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins become The Longest Reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in WWE History?

The WWE Booking Team works for Stephanie McMahon Levesque, Wife of Paul Levesque aka Triple H.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

Yes.

BQ1: no

BQ2: no
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Grumpy is on a distinguished road

no not really

I want Daniel Bryan to beat Orton at Wrestlemania
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

Yes but Orton's reign won't last as long as Punk's.

BQ 1-No

BQ 2-No
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Raven is on a distinguished road

Q1: Doubt it will happen

Q2: The U.S. title is barely more important than the diva's title.

Q3: When you defend them once every three months it's bound to happen.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Respect The Beard is on a distinguished road

First Of All,It depends on the WWE Booking Team that whether they want Former World Heavyweight Champion and Former Intercontinental Champion and former World Tag Team Champion Randall Keith Orton to hold the WWE Championship for more than 434 days.

BQ-1-Again it depends on the WWE Booking Team if whether they want Jon Moxley to become the Longest Reigning WWE United States Championship

BQ-2-Again,it depends on the WWE Booking Team if whether they want Joseph Anoa'i and Tyler Black to become the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions.
Respect The Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I think it would be a good idea for Orton to hold the title for a long time. It makes the Corporation angle look a lot more important then if he were to lose it in 2 months. Plus no one likes John Cena as the Champion, and when Cm Punk was Champion the ratings went down. Orton has the perfect look for the company, so why not have him be the Champion for a long time. This is too grand of a storyline to be done within a 3 month span just like every other feud.

BQ1: Didn't Antonio Cesaro have the 2nd/ 3rd longest US Championship reign in WWE history? Yet WWE writers seemed to care less. As long as Ambrose gets air-time and gets to push the championship/ build rivalries, then I'm fine with it. If he's just holding it because it looks pretty around his waist then no.

BQ2: Yes because I'd like to see them both have singles careers. I feel each of them have the potential to be future WWE Champions, and it would be more entertaining to watch them in the that aspect then as a tag team forever.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AwesomePerson is on a distinguished road

I don't really care, It's cool to see records.
AwesomePerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 11:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

EnriqueLlanas is on a distinguished road

Not at all. I prefer Orton as champ and he deserves it more than Punk

Only Punk fanboys would care and get butthurt.

BQ: Nope. It's intresting, seeing Ambrose as champ.

BQ 2: Nope. They are very talented and deserve the belts. It would be cool to see them.champs for a while.
EnriqueLlanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Radius is on a distinguished road

it wont tho
Radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Jerry is on a distinguished road

It wouldn't last that long Orton always has short reigns
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

Not much upsets me in wrestling these days but, yeah, we don't need another long title reign, and as far as Randy Orton goes, even if he successfully defends the WWE Championship at Night of Champions, this feud should be used to elevate Daniel Bryan into super stardom, I don't want to see it ending as a way to feed Orton's ego or for it to go on until Cena comes back to save the day and become champion again!

I want to see Daniel Bryan overcome the odds, if it doesn't happen at Night of Champions then it still needs to happen, I don't want to see someone else fight this battle for Bryan, or help him, I think the corporate WWE has specifically decided that Daniel Bryan can not be the face of the company because of his look, this really doesn't have anything to do with anyone else within WWE, it is personal between the corporate WWE faction of HHH, Stephanie McMahon, Orton, and Vince McMahon!

Orton claims he is the face of the company, the McMahons seem to agree with that and are completely backing Orton, what Daniel Bryan needs to do is prove the McMahons wrong, it could be a challenge, because even if Daniel Bryan regains that WWE Championship, it isn't going to magically change the McMahons mind of Daniel Bryan, the McMahons will still see him the way they see him, too short, too small, too hairy to be the top guy in the WWE, they will do everything to take that title away from him but there just is no point in Randy Orton keeping the WWE Championship as long as Cm Punk and I think Daniel Bryan is going to do whatever it takes to take that belt off Orton and he needs to be the one to do it!

BQ1: No, it won't upset me, Dean Ambrose is a good performer in the ring! Hopefully we will see him defend the championship regularly, but at this point in time, I'm not sure who can take that title away from Dean Ambrose, so if he does somehow retain the title, it wouldn't shock me!

BQ2: No, again, the Shield are good in-ring performers, there is a little more competition though in the tag team division though than the mid-card division! I think we will see a lot of those tag teams coming after the shield and anyone of them can make big names for themselves when one of them finally takes the tag titles from the group!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ebenezer is on a distinguished road

HELL NO! no homo,but i loved randy orton since like 2002.he had talent.to me hes a face.he just rko daniel bryan and thats normal.its triple h that does the work.orton just takes credit from him

bq-1 itll be boring and terrible

dean ambose i will be surprised if that happens
Ebenezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
His Royal Highness

The KING is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The KING

yeah i would, because i loved CM Punk reign as champion, and altough i'm happy to see Randy as a champion again this shouldn't last long.

BQ1: Maybe they should have Kofi hold the title again

BQ21: Yeah, they are very good, but they don't deserve it
The KING is offline   Reply With Quote