ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone think Edge was overrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rassling Critic Sucks is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone think Edge was overrated?

Ok,I know I would get alot of hate cause of this,but it's my opinion and if you don't like it then deal with it.

But as it says on the question.Did anyone find him overrated?I mean,he got too many title shots and he always did "spear,spear,spear" which then got really boring and annoying.And also,he gets inducted into the HOF one year after retiring.So why couldn't they do the same with other Legends too?But did anyone find him overrated?Just tell me yes or no and why.

Btw,I respect Edge for his hard work and his injuries he got so he can entertain us,but I feel like he got over too much
The Rassling Critic Sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
mo
Fresh Noob

mo is on a distinguished road

Totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

I SAID!! is on a distinguished road

I will side with you on this one... yes, he got treated a bit too well than deserved.

Is Edge funny and witty? Yes.

Does being funny and witty mean that you should be a multiple time champion? No, that should be based on the ability to sell a match, not by how funny you are.
I SAID!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

courtney is on a distinguished road

NO way he is amazing and is one of the best superstars of all time.EDGE HEAD 4LIFE!!!!!!
courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Taylor The Diva_S Champion is on a distinguished road

Overrated........more like rated R.......
Taylor The Diva_S Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2013, 05:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Etr
Young Noob

Etr is on a distinguished road

That's the not the definition of overrated, that's the definition of over-pushed

Was he overrated ( people rating him higher then they should ) to a certain degree but not really, there was a time when many of blind fans would go " OMG HE'S THE BEST HEEL EVER" , well no, he's not, he has a lot of fans and gets cheered sometimes, he's a heel and shouldn't do that. He's still a great heel, one the top 3 for the 2000-2009, and a top 4 candidate as well superstar of the decade ( with Cena, HHH, and Angle).

He did accomplish a lot , maybe more than he deserved , but if you think about it, he never really had a defining championship reign that legends are made off , which sucks. His longest title reign was for like 100 days.

But compare him to someone like Orton, I mean Edge is the better wrestler, has better mic skills, and paid his dues in the tag team and midcard division before becoming a main eventer. I don't see people saying Orton is overrated(which he is in my opinion).

the HOF honestly doesn't mean anything, but yeah they should have waited a few years before inducting him.
Etr is offline   Reply With Quote