ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Don't you think WWE Is doing this too much with Ziggler! I am feeling so bad for him! Description?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jericholic#BITWS! is on a distinguished road
Default Don't you think WWE Is doing this too much with Ziggler! I am feeling so bad for him! Description?

Ziggler was punished the whole week for what he said against Randy Orton being face & who fucking knows that How long its gonna last.I mean WWE Can also turn him into a jobber too!

Ziggler is a great kind of 24/7 wrestler & He puts his life just too much at risk.

His Wrestling style is off the hook.

Omg! I have started praising him again.

Coming back to question,Is that fair for what that so called Hunter is doing with Dolph & when this CRAP's gonna EnD ?

You Guys really have no idea what I am talking about !

He got huge heat when he Talked trash about Orton last week & Ambrose beating also RyBack beating him bad at both shows was the result of it & there's so much more it !

& if you listen closely What Ambrose says to Dolph after hitting him at pole about respecting the business is all CRAP!

He didn't disrespect the business fuckin bitched so called Hunter made it look that way!
Jericholic#BITWS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road

If he's on TV and is involved in the corporation storyline, he's being pushed not punished.
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

April Jeanette #1 is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler has been getting opportunities! Having the chance to beat the Shield 1vs3? Having the chance to beat Randy Orton, and potentially be his challenger after Daniel Bryan is done losing? Who you should feel bad for is Big Show, not about having to fight Daniel Bryan, because that is his job, but about having to K.O punch his friend, having to watch his friend get beat up numerous times, and maybe even being forced to turn into a heel?!?!?!
April Jeanette #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Maniac Midget is on a distinguished road

Why feel sorry for him? This storyline is making him a lot of money.
Maniac Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ash
Jobber

Ash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ash Send a message via Skype™ to Ash

Don't worry they don't REALLY hate Dolph Ziggler. It's all apart of the current storyline, and he's just playing his role.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Geoff Peterson is on a distinguished road

You do know it's all scripted right
Geoff Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BarCub is on a distinguished road

Well it is giving him a storyline to get involved in. What I would consider as punishment for Ziggler would be burying him like what they did to Zack Ryder or Jack Swagger. Ziggler will have his moment just you wait. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up aligning himself with Big Show and/or Daniel Bryan somewhere down the line.
BarCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2013, 03:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

He should be able to speak his mind, I get companies don't want their employees to go out and say negative things about the company, but it can happen at times, even WWE isn't perfect so there is a chance once in a while you'll hear one of the wrestlers say something negative about it, I don't think Dolph should be punished for what he said!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote