ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

these superstars are returning to wwe yes or no?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

britt r.i.p is on a distinguished road
Default these superstars are returning to wwe yes or no?

Goldberg

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Rey Mysterio

Sting

Batista

Santino Marella

Hulk Hogan

Aj Styles

Jeff Hardy

Kurt Angle

Matt morgan
britt r.i.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stryder is on a distinguished road

No

prob

yes

Doubtful

no

unknown

no

no

no

he wants to retire at wwe but doubtful they want with his duis

apparently wwe are inteterested
Stryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hi, I_m Dolph Ziggler is on a distinguished road

Maybe

No

Yes

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe

No

No

No

Maybe

Maybe

This is all based off of who is too injured, too old and people that have 'hinted' returns, or it seems like they should.
Hi, I_m Dolph Ziggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles never worked for WWE.....
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I'll try to be as detailed as I can here and explain all of my reasoning.

Goldberg - 15% chance. There is rumors going around that they are talking about him being involved in Wrestlemania 30. But I don't like those odds considering he's nearly 50 years old and definitely isn't in the shape he used to be in.

Stone Cold Steve Austin - 50% chance. The only thing holding him back is himself. He's said before that if he did come back for one more match, it would have to be in the Main Event of Wrestlemania and against Cm Punk. One of the problems though is that he said it takes months of dedication to get back into in-ring shape and he currently has a lot of other things going on right now like movies, Tv Shows, and his new podcast. Although the Rock made time for the WWE, so this is just an excuse IMO.

Rey Mysterio - 100% chance. Unless he goes in a coma or dies he will eventually be back with the WWE. He's slated to return this month actually if he doesn't suffer anymore injuries.

Sting - 30% chance. Things haven't been going to well over in TNA with Sting, and the company looks like it's only going to get worse. He's said numerous times that his dream matchup is actually to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and he's only got like 2 more years left to do it. The problem being that he didn't want to be buried like other WCW wrestlers were, and he feels like that would happen to him should he come to the company.

Batista - 25% chance. He's met with Triple H a few times and rumors circulated that he was looking to return to the WWE. I myself do not believe that was the case and that they were just meeting up while Batista was doing some promoting for his new movie. He left the WWE to pursue his MMA career/ movie career, and he didn't like how the company was now PG. He easily could return this year if he wanted though because he's still in great shape and if the moneys right (the Rock/ Brock Lesner kind of money), he will be back.

Santino Marella - 40% chance. Comic relief is a hell of a thing man. I myself hope he doesn't come back because his character is just boring and doesn't contribute anything to the WWE product. With all the new Independant stars they are hiring, and the stacked NXT roster, I really don't see a reason to bring Santino back into the picture.

Hulk Hogan - 80% chance. Vince McMahon wants to make money, and he will do anything it takes to do so. Even if it means bringing back Hulk Hogan for a spot or two. Even though he does suck, he helps TNA get more ratings then they would without him, and surely would boost the WWE's too.

Aj Styles - 15% chance. He tried to cut it in the developmental league before, and he couldn't which is why he went to TNA. If you've never watched TNA you'll have no idea who Aj Styles is, and like 70% of WWE fans have never seen TNA. So it wouldn't make sense to bring him into the WWE picture as a top star or one of the faces of the company. He would need to go through the ranks just like everyone else, and that would take way to long. He's already 36 years old, and due to the progression of other new wrestlers careers, it would take him until he's like 39 or 40 until he becomes a permanent Main Eventer. Aj has wrestled a lot though over the years, and I can't see him being able to handle the WWE's workload.

Jeff Hardy - 10% chance. 3 Strikes your out. Jeff Hardy has been suspended more times then Season 4 of Community was. I can't really see him ever coming back to the WWE because of his drug issues and past history of the company. You know what they say. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times? Get the hell out of my company.

Kurt Angle - 75% chance. Kurt has said in interviews that he likes the part-time schedule, and that he wants to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame someday. He's only got like 2 years left in the Wrestling Business (said he will permanently retire from wrestling at the age of 46), and TNA is no longer a salvageable product. Unless TNA literally goes bankrupt this year, the earliest he would be able to be in the WWE is a few months before Wrestlemania 31. I expect him to not only wrestle there against Daniel Bryan, but to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as well.

Matt Morgan - 60% chance. He's a talented prospect. Maybe the fastest 7fter in the wrestling business today. He has good enough mic skills, and he's a good wrestler. Size wise he would be Vince McMahons wet dream. I actually see him debuting at Night of Champions as Paul Heymans 3rd client that will help him beat Cm Punk.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

SANTINO IS LEGEND is on a distinguished road

The legend santino is comming back and I don't care for rest of the jobber u listed
SANTINO IS LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Goldberg--If WWE offers him a Part-Time Contract, he'll think about it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin--20 Years of Neck, Spinal, Leg, Knee and Back Injuries mean Steve Austin could only wrestle a handful of matches at best. Steve is busy making movies.

Rey Mysterio--Recovering from another Knee Injury and Rehabiltation. Rey Mysterio does make Public Appearances for WWE and does Autograph Signings.

Sting--Rumors have circulated that Sting would be interested in possibly working for WWE Part-Time after his TNA Contract Expires.

Batista--He is in the latest Riddick Movie, Filming Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy and has other moveis that he is working on.

Santino Marella--Still recovering from injuries sustained in an automobile accident as far as I know.

Hulk Hogan--Under Contract to TNA, you can watch him on Impact Wrestling tonight.

Aj Styles--Under Contract to TNA, you can watch him on Impact Wrestling tonight.

Jeff Hardy--Under Contract to TNA, you can watch him on Impact Wrestling tonight. Signed a 2-Year Contract Extension with TNA earlier this year.

Kurt Angle--Under Contract to TNA, he is presently in rehab..

Matt morgan--Matt Morgan is no longer under Contract to TNA. The only question is whether WWE is interested in him. At this point it's not clear that they are because if they were, he would have been offered a WWE Contract by now.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

math is on a distinguished road

no
math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2013, 11:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

Stone cold and rey mysterio are most likely to return
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2013, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

randy is on a distinguished road

maybe

maybe

yes

no

maybe

maybe not

no

no

maybe

yes