ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you see these feuds happening at Survivor Series?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2013, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MugiAsuna11 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you see these feuds happening at Survivor Series?

Randy Orton(c) vs. Daniel Bryan in a 3 Stages of Hell match

1. Ladder match, 2. Street Fight, 3. Stretcher match

Orton retains at NOC thanks to The Shield causing DB to get distracted. The Shield steps in Triple Powerbombs Daniel Bryan through a table. Afterward Randy gets the mic and tells Daniel Bryan that he never had a chance to win the WWW championship. At SS, DB challenges Orton, which he gladly accepts. Orton tells Bryan he will punish him in a very brutal way. Triple H comes out and tells Bryan the stipulation, and afterward The Shield surround Bryan, beat him up, and put him in a stretcher.

Team Corporation vs. Team WWE

At some point before SS, the WWE superstars will lose their patience and retaliate against Triple H. Triple H then decides to punish the WWE superstars in a match at SS in a No DQ Match.

Before, SS, Big Shows finally lets loose all his anger at Triple H, after weeks of being used to punish Daniel Bryan. Triple H tells Big Show that if he loses at SS, he is fired.

Team Big Show: Ziggler, Miz, Mark Henry. Big Show, Cody Rhodes

Team Corporation: The Shield, Ryback, Wade Barret

For now I see these feuds happening. Cody Rhodes will most likely return and be part of Team Big Show. As for other matches I am unsure of the Wyatt Family's next match. The WHC match doesn't look as interesting seeing as how it's lost value and prestige. I remember back in 2007 Batista and Undertaker gave the WHC a lot of prestige. If Batista returns one day it will most likely be to either bring the WHC back on top or to help Daniel Bryan take out Triple H and the Mcmahons.
MugiAsuna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cCOMPLEXx is on a distinguished road

The first match WILL happen, but the stipulations may not be the same, I think it will be a normal Hell in a Cell /Iron Man match/Last man standing match.

The second match WILL happen, no doubt. But Mark Henry's out with an injury, so I don't see him involved in this match. Wade Barett does NOT draw, so I don't see him in the main event. I think Damien Sandow, having a personal feud with Cody will be the last man in the corporation. RVD may be the final man in the team WWE(instead of Henry).

I want these to happen. Good day.
cCOMPLEXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

britt r.i.p is on a distinguished road

NUMBER 1 - DANIEL BRYAN WILL NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE IF HE LOSES AT HELL IN A CELL SO I THINK DANIEL BRYAN WILL HAVE TO WIN AT HELL IN A CELL TO GET TO RANDY ORTON AT SURVIVOR SERIES AND TEAM WILL BE CALLED TEAM CENA INCLUDING BIG SHOW, CM PUNK, DOLPH ZIGGLER, MIZ, DANIEL BRYAN, CODY RHODES, MARK HENRY, GOLDBERG,KOFI KINGSTON MAYBE THE WHOLE ROSTER WILL GO AGAINST THE CORPORATION
britt r.i.p is offline   Reply With Quote