ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Triple H and Randy Orton finally make WWE watchable?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stone Cold Steve Austin is on a distinguished road
Default Triple H and Randy Orton finally make WWE watchable?

Every since their heel turns, I'm really starting to enjoy WWE. Now that John Cena is out of the picture currently, this feud between them and Daniel Bryan is pretty good. Also, just wondering what the hell Big Show is gonna do is interesting too. Why are people complaining? Look what WWE was like before this happened, incredibly boring. Am I the only one who thinks what's happening is awesome?

Also I've only been watching Raw, can anyone fill me in on what's happening on SmackDown?

It is good, I'm just waiting for him to snap and WMD Triple H and Orton. If that doesn't happen though, It's gonna be really disappointing.

Dude, we all know those times were awesome, especially the attitude era. But it's never coming back and we got to deal with what we have now or stop watching.
Stone Cold Steve Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Abi
Fresh Noob

Abi is on a distinguished road

i like the idea but u need a better star than bryan,some one who would probably punch hhh on the face,and how in the world is the big show situation intersting,a giant and a crying one,they were suppost to use him as a heel at this time,but they are not playing it good,probably bad for business
Abi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alfonso D is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I feel I should go back to the way it was... Not even as far back in the WCW or WWF era, I talking back like 5 years ago.. back when there was 2 rosters (smackdown & RAW), where they did the yearly WWE DRAFT, back when there was some blood spilled in the ring, back when there was matches like the real Hardcore matches Mick Foley made famous, the first blood match, the divas panty and bra match, I honestly haven't seen a good Hell in a cell/ steel cage match in a while due its now a pure pg program. Wrestling should never have gone Pg, THe OLD WWE was bad ass. now all you see is two fat people dancing (lord tensi and brotus clay) and no really heartfelt rivalry's. Ex. Rey Mysterio and Eddie gurerro, JBL vs John Cena, groups like DX, or my personal Favorite EVOLUTION. no... all you have is 3MB and prime time players.. wft!
Alfonso D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dipjyoti is on a distinguished road

I was enjoying before also and now also.It would be better if they chose someone stronger.

RAW is awesome but Smack Down is bit boring nowadays.
Dipjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Emma is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the entertainment in WWE is on the right track.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Attitude Era Fan is on a distinguished road

The Attitude Era may not be coming back, but it really loved it not during the PG Era but I'm talking about when there was still edgy content, the "Ruthless Aggression Era". Currently the most forgotten era in the WWE. I just hope these are the two guys we can trust to make it watchable again.
WWE Attitude Era Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
!!!
Fresh Noob

!!! is on a distinguished road

I miss the ruthless aggression era.
!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

jeff35sd is on a distinguished road

heck yeah finally no cena
jeff35sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

??nq?ix?te ?????ming? is on a distinguished road

Without Cena and Sheamus burying the young talent Raw and WWE in general has become a much better product as a result. And hopefully the coming months without them will be even better, Raw is getting better and more intense each week with HHH and Orton, Daniel Bryan and Big Show being frustrated with the way things are being run. It's definitely whats Best for Business!
??nq?ix?te ?????ming? is offline   Reply With Quote