ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who do you think AJ Lee will drop the Divas title to at Night of Championship?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2013, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Sayaan is on a distinguished road
Default Who do you think AJ Lee will drop the Divas title to at Night of Championship?

Sources & spoilers sites are reporting that AJ will definitely lose the Fatal 4 Way match at NOC. Apparantly its cause WWE are working this into like an celebratory ending into the final episode of Total Divas.

IMO Natalya deserves the title. She is a great athlete & from the Hart Family Dungeon. She grew up surrounded by wrestling. A lot of people dont know how good she is because shes always given rushed/squash matches on RAW & SD. Watcn her perform on WWE Superstars or her PPV matches when she was champion and youll see how great shes in the ring. Shes travelled the world competing in places like Japan with Awsome Kong/Kharma. Thats why I think she deserves to be Champion for atleast a 2nd time.

@The Big D. No thanks you can take your fowl mouth and go back to the trailer park where your mother did a terrible job raising you! Learn some respect. I posted a reasonable qyestion ajd expect a reasonable amswer. Not immature good for nothing , fat, 40 yr old virgin men attempting to troll.
Sayaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 07:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Big D?(Batman) is on a distinguished road

You can take you're so called "sources"and shove em up you're booty pipe. AJ Lee needs to remain the divas champion. F**k total divas.
The Big D?(Batman) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 07:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

Natayla.
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DeathEater is on a distinguished road

At Raw... When AJ got attacked it made her seem like a face, if WWE are thinking to turn AJ face

Brie Bella is definitely is going to win because Nat and Naomi are both faces and Brie is a heel so in order to turn AJ face you are supposed to be the villain (heel).

Natalya is most likely to win because, she got married and WWE might gift her with a divas championship and she is the only diva in the match that deserves to win the title! + I love her(:

Naomi also might win because this can set the feud between her and Cameron and she is unlikely to win and WWE would want to surprise you by a having her win.

I am not really bothered if Nat/Naomi or even Brie wins..

Nat obviously deserves it more than anyone

Its time for Naomi to shine

And Brie has improved.. But I prefer Nat to win(;
DeathEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon

Honestly, I feel if WWE has any shred of respect towards their womens division left they will have Natalya win it if AJ Lee were not to retain the belt. Nothing against AJ Lee I wouldnt mind her retaining it either.

Nothing against Brie Bella, she has without a shadow of a doubt improved a huge deal since we last seen her. Naomi is highly athletic and with at least one more year of training could be one of the top divas, as far as in ring ability goes (her promo skills do need some work).

Natalya has truley busted her ass to get where she has in WWE and all ties to her family history aside, the chick can wrestle. She deserves a chance to be in the spot light she is one of the more veteran based divas there, and she has been stuck preforming in crap storylines with crap gimmicks for what seems like forever now.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Olivia is on a distinguished road

As much as I like the other divas I have to stick with AJ. She may not retain though as she has been getting a lot of cheers after the promo she cut. I want Nattie to win and ten turn heel. However AJ I my fav diva and she has been working for this for 15 years and no matter what Nattie said she was homeless for a while.
Olivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? ????? ?? ???? is on a distinguished road

NO BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can take those rumors and sources and shove it STRAIGHT up your CANDY @$$!!!
?????? ????? ?? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote