ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Cody Rhodes will get a big push when he returns from his time off?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Sayaan is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Cody Rhodes will get a big push when he returns from his time off?

His firing is obv scripted cause hes getting married & deserves a break. Good for him. But I have been longing for Rhodes to get pushed into the Main Event picture. He has been working his way up the ranks for years and desrves it. He has all the tools. Great wrestler, good promo skills, handsome/good looking (no homo) and ever since turning face he connects really well with the fans. And has charisma.

@The Vital Witnesa he does have good mic skills. Your just being a cruel dick and not considering that he has a bit of a speech problem. You try cutting a promo in front of thousands of people with a lisp & see how easy it is
Sayaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Lee Everett is on a distinguished road

He should follow Ted Dibiase and Quit. He should go to TNA. WWE is gonna fuck him up like they did Benjamin, MR. Anderson, Carlito, Paul London (to me he deserved a huge push)
Lee Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
HD
Fresh Noob

HD is on a distinguished road

definitely . he will be in the corporate angle teaming up with bryan , miz, show and probably Dolph Ziggler .he will prolly be the first to stand up for bryan since he's already fired thus not afraid of being future endeavored .he already gave hints about that when he stated that the macmahons hate The Rhodes . I do hope for Ziggler to shine too. he deserves it a lot, more than anybody now on the current roster
HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 08:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. W?RLD CLA$$ is on a distinguished road

He's fired. He's off for the rest of his life.
Mr. W?RLD CLA$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Vital Witness is on a distinguished road

Lost you when you started bullshitting about saying he has good mic skills. GTFO
The Vital Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 09:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

John Cena Fan 4 LiFe is on a distinguished road

Yes, he probably will. and i think Cody Rhodes does deserve a push. he might even become the intercontinental champion again.
John Cena Fan 4 LiFe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

belal is on a distinguished road

I would like him to get a big push, maybe if Sandow is world champion then he can return really liked the Rhodes v Sandow feud. Or maybe tag-team with goldust now that would be awesome
belal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 09:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rassling Critic Sucks is on a distinguished road

Tbh,I don't care enough about him to have him get a push.But if he does,then good for him
The Rassling Critic Sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2013, 09:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

His promo on leaving after being fired was, for my money and many in the business, his best in the WWE. It had fire and passion, it seemed real. Good stuff.

He's had some good matches recently. His match was good vs Randy Orton, he was stellar in the MITB match, and he also had a good match with Orton a month or so before the MITB. You're right, since his face turn he's really been getting some good reactions. Especially during that match on Raw this week.

When he returns, however that may be, I see him feuding with the corporation most likely. He'll probably be on Daniel Bryan's team at Survivor Series, probably with Show, Ziggler and one other. Miz maybe.

After that, hopefully by then Sandow will be champion and we can get a Sandow-Rhodes feud for the WHC. To me, that isn't a main eventer, as the WHC is treated like crap and hardly is the main story even on Smackdown. However, it will be a considerable step up for him.

Hopefully once he returns we'll see him mattering more and in more meaningful feuds. I liked his stuff with Sandow recently.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote