ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Mcmahon-Helmsley interfere in CM Punk's match at NOC?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

KNOW YOUR ROLE is on a distinguished road
Default Will Mcmahon-Helmsley interfere in CM Punk's match at NOC?

When Triple H spoke to Heyman it seemed as if he was face which is just a plot. And I always thought, if Punk will attack Heyman he won't get him so easily in a match, and I think it would take Punk a long time to get him, maybe until Royal Rumble. And Heyman would fit in that group so good, they need a coward heel and that is Heyman, anyone agree?
KNOW YOUR ROLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

josh is on a distinguished road

WWE is so predictable, Paul is going to get Brock Lesnar to help him when Axel gets beaten by Punk!
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

hassan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to hassan

The WWE just sucks for being unfair to a superstars like CM Punk. First you have the walrus distracting him then the beast in carnage and the wannabe Curtis axel who needs to go fuck himself.
hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Radius is on a distinguished road

I doubt it
Radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rahat is on a distinguished road

May be not.
Rahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I was thinking that too. It just seems to simple that it would be a legit 2 on 1 handicap match right, and if you know Brock Lesner's contract status he only has 1 PPV left on it for the rest of the year. Which is Wrestlemania. Meaning if he showed up it wouldn't make sense since he'll be gone until Wrestlemania. So yeah I could see Cm Punk eventually fighting Paul Heyman 1 on 1, and then maybe the Shield coming out to protect Heyman like before. Which ultimately leads to Punk joining Daniel Bryan and fighting against the corporation. Only problem with this is how the World title picture will work. I can't see it being Punk and Bryan vs Orton, because that would be like a Handicap match, and one of those 2 isn't going to step down so the other can fight Orton.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote