ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Opinions on what Triple H is doing to the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2013, 08:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Amy
Down on the farm

Amy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Amy
Default Opinions on what Triple H is doing to the WWE?

What are all your opinions on what Triple H is doing to some of the superstars in the WWE? He says it's 'what's best for business' but do you think firing Cody Rhodes and humiliating the Big Show is really fair? I know that it's a storyline but how do you feel about it?
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 08:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaun is on a distinguished road

It's fake kid it's all an act and triple H and doing anything but playing a part Vince McMan is paying him to do. They are actors that go off writers just like any other actor. Just cause it happens live down not mean it's real life
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 08:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Redwan is on a distinguished road

it's awesome wwe got better when cena is not there
Redwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2013, 08:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Danielle Teagan is on a distinguished road

I feel like he is positioning himself as an ultimate corporate heel. WWE creative wants to make him the next McMahon-like evil boss character but more watered down (i.e. John Laurenitus).

Firing Cody Rhodes is just a way to write him off the show so he can have his honeymoon, his comeback will be a huge babyface pop

Humiliating Big Show will either make a corporate makeover and make him a huge heel enforcer

OR lead to a big rivalry with Triple H

Either way, I believe theyre continuing to ruin Big Shows credibility as a monster/aggressive figure with him always crying. Its ridiculous. If Lesnar went around crying and not wanting to fight, NO ONE WOULD TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY
Danielle Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote