ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else thinks WWE went downhill after the PG era change?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

omraj is on a distinguished road
Default Who else thinks WWE went downhill after the PG era change?

They might as take out the E in WWE and because it aint entertaining anymore. Wrestlers were actually Wrestlers during the 90's like Bret Hart and Stone Cold among others too. Now its filled with a scrawny midget with a long ass beard yelling YES and NO and fake ass matches. Also the WWE fans have lost sense of competition and the elements and chemistry in real professional wrestling. Now they just think CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are the best wrestlers ever. Like seriously? They just got one lucky push in the company and now there at the top. I guess WWE can use 12 year old cena fans stupidity to sell more tickets and appeal more to a wider audience. With Logos on clothes and people will end up buying because they have one certain logo on it. ANY long time wrestling fan can agree that wrestlers decade or decades ago are much better than today's actors and actresses
omraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

amyJo is on a distinguished road

The thing that annoys me about it is like you said wrestlers actually wrestled back then, now I feel like WWE has got to caught up in the 'entertainment' side of things that very rarely a match actually finishes because something or someone always interrupts. I prefer it when the WWE just let there superstars wrestle, instead of having all this drama and sorry lines going on
amyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

paul is on a distinguished road

that's because a lot of the good wrestlers have gone to TNA hulk hogan, kurt angle, jeff hardy, bubba ray and devon just to name a few
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sifat is on a distinguished road

totally agree with u ..... :/
Sifat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Awesomeness's

Ghost is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghost

Yes I agree 100%, when the PG Era started in 2008, WWE went downhill fast.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

It's been better the past year, so please stop complaining. You can't expect something to be good all-the-time. Do you really think if the Attitude Era another decade or so it would be awesome? No it would have gotten tiresome and boring. They had to adjust to the times, and right now it's working. They are getting at least 3 million viewers a night for RAW (and they average over 4) and they still make hundreds of millions of dollars a year in merchandise and sales. You talk about the wrestlers back then being much better then today (well thats a stupid thought in of itself as the wrestlers in the past besides like 5 of them all sucked in the ring), well thats the same in every sport. In basketball players were rougher back in the day, same with hockey and football. This generation isn't as tough as the last one.

Also why do you not think people like Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan are good wrestlers? Just because you don't like them or their gimmicks doesn't mean they are bad. Go watch some of their stuff on ROH and tell me they are bad wrestlers. Heck go watch a lot of old ROH matches with these guys and you'll see that some of the best wrestling matches ever happened with these wrestlers.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TH3 M@D M@N is on a distinguished road

i agree this pg is all linda mcmahon fault that selfish bitch i think we should put wwe on cartoon network or better nickelodeon i hate pg this make want to kisck all the wwe wrestler and brodus clay that guy is so stupid and tensai or a-train and albert is join the funk now wwe fucks it is suckesh i know wwe wont exist after the children who used to watch wwe have grown up and now a days most of the matches are fake dude i knowwhat you mean
TH3 M@D M@N is offline   Reply With Quote