ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who's your favorite Top 10 underrated wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Big Ice Pert is on a distinguished road
Default Who's your favorite Top 10 underrated wrestlers?

My favorite top 10 underrated wrestlers are:

10. Brodus Clay

9. Tensai aka Sweet T

8. Justin Gabriel

7. The Great Khali

6. Christian York

5. Joseph Park

4. Eric Young

3. Santino Marella

2. Ezekiel Jackson

1. Kofi Kingston

So, tell me, who is your favorite Top 10 underrated wrestlers?

@CHRONIC I'm not kidding at all. So, don't be rude. I don't like that attitude, show me your respect, please. Thank you. Who is your favorite Top 10 underrated wrestlers? Think of 10.
Big Ice Pert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Heartbreak Kid

Alexander is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Alexander

The Great Khali is not underrated. He's the worst "Wrestler" on the roster. If you can call him a wrestler.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

avirup is on a distinguished road

1 kofi kingston

2 R truth

3 Sin cara

4 Tensai

5 ezekiel jackson

6 justin gabriel

7 The great khali

8 Darren young

9 John morrison

10 Santino marella
avirup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

CHRONIC is on a distinguished road

You're kidding right

Tyson Kidd

Kevin Steen
CHRONIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

I'll take 1-5 but the rest is trash.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2013, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrisha M is on a distinguished road

1. Kofi Kingston (He has some of the best moves that I had ever seen anybody his size perform. Sure, Rey Mysterio probably has the coolest moves, but he's only about 5'6." Kingston is a much bigger guy that perform moves that make other people want to watch him. Somebody with that ability should be treated with more respect in the business).

2. R-Truth (R-Truth is the total package. He's great in the ring, on the mic, and knows to get over with his gimmick. When he started out as K-Kwik, he was the first and much better John Cena and should have stayed that way. For that, he should be winning bigger titles).

3. Matt Hardy (He mostly lived in his brother's shadow despite having some decent technical wrestling and "storytelling" ability to go along with his cool high-flying moves compared to his brother, whom mostly relied almost entirely on his cool moves until recently).

4. Booker T (Sure, he's a hall of famer now, but he was still underrated during most of his WWE run in my opinion. A guy that carried WCW with five world titles and ten tag titles had no business being buried during the Invasion and placed on the upper mid-card for the rest of his career until they finally decided to give him the world title in 2007, which he never won or defended fairly with a king gimmick that was lame compared to his more well-known street tough gimmick).

5. Shelton Benjamin (WWE proved that with some world champions such as Benoit, Lesnar, Batista, etc. mic skills are not always the determining factor in winning the title. He always had the talent in the ring alone though to carry a brand, even if for just a short time).

6, Bobby Lashley (Somebody with his power, appearance, moves, and overall appeal should have won a bigger title than the ECW title on Syfy at the time).

7. MVP (His gimmick was unique and he deserved to be in WWE a lot longer than he lasted).

8. Taz(z) (Though he has been retired from the ring for a long time, when he wrestled, he was underrated because he was strong for his size, had great mic skills, had a big technical moveset, ability to be hardcore, brawl, and not to mention, he was the main reason ECW drew money. Yet, he was mostly a jobber in the WWE. What a waste).

9. Elix Skipper (I'm going old school here, but if you remember, he was the black dude in WCW that wrestled with Team Canada. The Skipper had the biggest move set in the group, ranging from high-flying moves to cruiserweight and techincal moves. Somebody with that move set should have been instantly employed by another major company after WCW went out of business).

10. Elijah Burke (Something like R-Truth, I also believe he was the total package too, good on the mic and in the ring, but has nothing to show for it like he should).

An honourable mention goes out to an old school wrestler Konnan. He was great on the mic and had some cool moves too. Somebody with his talent and charisma should have been instantly picked up by WWE when WCW went out of business.

I know about 80% of the people I named are black, but I swear I intended no racial bias. I guess it just turns out that a lot of black wrestlers are overrated in general to me without regards to their race.
Patrisha M is offline   Reply With Quote