ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do fans want out of wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Aug 2013, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Raven is on a distinguished road
Default What do fans want out of wrestling?

Wrestling fans have got to be the most nitpicky wrestlers I have ever seen and I can't understand how things are so complicated? If a wrestler has an incredible gimmick, they complain they don't wrestle good. If they wrestle good, they are too boring. ITs like there is some PERFECT combination there has to be to enjoy it. Like I love the Wyatts. They have an incredible gimmick, I don't care how good they wrestle the gimmick makes up for it. At least they are insane (Always a good thing.) Yet people love the Shield when all they do is beat up people three on one and you like them because they are more athletic? They claim Curtis Axel is boring. Who cares? How about somebody who doesn't have to talk and just gets stuff done? Why does somebody have to be a great talker to be interesting? I mean how intriguing does something have to be for you to find it interesting?? You're going to keep watching it week after week anyway.

I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying why does someone have to be a great talker to be considered good?
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 04:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
PS2
Fresh Noob

PS2 is on a distinguished road

you don't like the shield? that makes them even better heels.

part of being a superstar is talking on the mic. why would you not care about mic skills? go watch indie wrestling shows if you don't like watching wrestlers make their promos
PS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robin - Old Times On Sunday is on a distinguished road

cm punk got that kind o' perfect combination
Robin - Old Times On Sunday is offline   Reply With Quote