ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why are people judging the Aj Styles promo so harshly?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2013, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road
Default Why are people judging the Aj Styles promo so harshly?

I just don't get it, the majority of the fans at impact was on board with Aj Styles and was on their feet chanting Yes, it did go on a little long and a few people was chanting boring halfway through it, but he wasn't bad on the mic at all! Aj Styles was going out there and doing what the company wanted him to do, I just don't get why people attack him personally for it!

BQ: Is most of the fans who goto TNA shows like the one they had last night WWE fans! Like I stated above, they was doing the Yes chants Daniel Bryan made famous, Does TNA need to try and break that habit from their fans, maybe get some of their own catchphrases, obviously their fans want to chant something, but chanting things that is made famous in WWE doesn't seem to make much sense, if they are an alternative to the WWE!

Thanks WS!!!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R.I.P TNA is on a distinguished road

I believe the Promo was great. Styles is great on the mic, and people shouldn't attack him for no good reason. What people don't get is that in The Pro Wrestling Industry opinions will be made, good or bad! He IS better then Punk, no doubt. I'm a Punk fan and I admit it. My opinion on TNA has changed since this promo. There just trying to get to the top and people are hating on all the little things..

BQ: They should start there own thing, and yes, they need to break the habit. Starting chants definently have an effect, too. The fans could of being bored, and chanted something, or like you said came/come from WWE..
R.I.P TNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 12:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the man who farts is on a distinguished road

First off, next my freind Jd, you are one of my faviorte users on this site.. I have to agree, the problem is that Aj took to many stops in his promo, also I think fan automatically tune Aj out because let's be honest I like aj but most of his promos have not been the best in the world, most of them are crap, but he is WAY better than the brother of Tna's unofficial good will ambassador Matt Hardy, jeff hardy when it comes to promo.

BQ: Let us face it wwe is the most popular brand, and Daneil Bryan is the hottest wrestler right now so yeah it going to hard to aviod those chants, I have some sayings for tna, I think Robert Roode could use well, but I am not sure.
the man who farts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TNA-Zone is on a distinguished road

Thought AJ Styles shoot was faked, that or he most likely listens to IWC. By you know visiting wrestling forums/boards and reading what ppls say about TNA, how Dixie made the company full of WWE rejects made other stars face of the company and failed. Then saying how he always bails them,out should be the face of TNA or something like that..

So I guess he's next in line for title shot but AJ sounded too IWC to me, more like the company's critics, the one's who say TNA is awful and want to see Hogan.. anyway it wouldn't surprised me if AJ visits this site just to read what ppls say about him or the company, just ranting,about things already repeatedly said....
TNA-Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2013, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

Cleveland is a like the blackhole of America.....its so bad that the local home town hero decided to leave for Florida.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote