ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

And people wonder why TNA is having money problems?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2013, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road
Default And people wonder why TNA is having money problems?

Does Dixie Carter not understand how the pro wrestling business works? The television product is to be used as a commercial to get the fans excited to BUY tickets to live events and the monthly PPVs. How are people going to give TNA money if there is no advertisement at all? Why quit the monthly PPV to go to the cheaper One Night Only model if nobody knows when the thing comes on?
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randi is on a distinguished road

They are one RVD away from being bankrupt .. Wait no he jumped ship they're f'd lol
Randi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Raven is on a distinguished road

You have a point. I looked for one of them on DirecTV one time and couldn't find it anywhere. Plus, why have these instead of the regular PPVs like you said?
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the man who farts is on a distinguished road

Hell I have been saying that for a long time, I am tna fan ,hell I do not get why you want tna to go under dude, instead of getting better, but you make a good point, you can have the best product, but if you do not advertise no one is going to know, you do make some good points, you are better than that one user who wants Aj to be homeless because he is a "tna original", and wants tna to go out to get at Jarret, still dude. I actually hope to god Viacom buys tna, I think they will do better than Dixie.
the man who farts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

Well, it doesn't matter at this point, the one night only PPVs are completely, useless, they are taped months in advance, the results to them came out the day they was taped, and there is no build up to them!

Who cares if they are cheaper, they still cost too much and without any kind of build up or story behind it, how is it any different from just regular TV matches, this is what they should of made these, free television specials, and leave the live monthly PPVs instead of putting them on Spike TV, which doesn't seem to work!

It's just a mess what TNA has going on with the PPVs right now, I don't know what the hell they was thinking, the people who came up with this idea should be fired!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Crossbones is on a distinguished road
Default Re: And people wonder why TNA is having money problems?

I don't want TNA to fail, but they need to figure out what they are doing wrong and fix it. The bad thing is they are doing the same things that WWE is doing, but they the sheeple will keep buying WWE PPV and tickets to live shows.
Crossbones is offline   Reply With Quote