ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree Tna needs a Chef Ramsey Type person?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2013, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the man who farts is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree Tna needs a Chef Ramsey Type person?

No bullshit, no nonsense, that is what tna needs, I love tna, but that is what they need at least when it comes to business, someone who can come and pretty much tell everyone no more crap, Garret gone, Wes gone, Eric gone( It think young and bischoff have overstayed their welcome), hulk gone, Sting gone, hell I love Kurt, but I would honestly tell the guy to retire, he has more important things to do not named wrestling, the needs to get his life in order. I think Jeff should stay, and and matt be good will person, he has been talking about how much he loves tna. I would not know, but for those who say Hogan is the draw, I am not so sure about that, he was but not anymore. Oh yeah I would find a way to pay Daffeny' and Sorenston's bills. I am a tna fan, I want them to survive and this kind of no nonsense would be perfect IF ONLY Gorden Ramsey was a wrestling person DAMN.
the man who farts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 03:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

who the hell is that? the only good thing to come from BBC television is Dr. Who.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 03:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

That's all they need another high Price with no Wrestling Talent
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 03:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

tap out is on a distinguished road

I agree
tap out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2013, 03:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

Oh God, I thought you was going to say a wrestler should have a cheesy chef gimmick, pheww, I'm glad you add the additional details there!

Yeah, it couldn't hurt them, Hogan isn't a draw anymore, people tuned in the first night he debuted with TNA to see what he was doing there, but it was the same crap they saw in WCW like 15 years earlier, and they quickly tuned out, I guess you could say he didn't make a great first impression in TNA!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote