ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why are WWE admitting their fake on Total Divas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

james is on a distinguished road
Default Why are WWE admitting their fake on Total Divas?

Don't get me wrong I love WWE and I know it's not real so no pointless answers about that, I also enjoy watching Total Divas and seeing behind the scenes, but is anyone else surprised that they show them rehearsing and filming backstage segments and showing people's real names. I'm a little surprised how much they break kayfabe in this show.

No hate, rude or pointless answers please.

No I'm a guy and I enjoy Total Divas and any program to do with WWE really and don't care what people in real life or on the Internet say so deal with it

Haha, I'm not getting worked up I'm just saying are you surprised how much they break kayfabe on the show? Considering they do try to avoid doing that as much as possible.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Keyboard Warrior is on a distinguished road

Because most people like you realize it's fake. If they don't, they're under the age of 12, or there is something psychologically wrong with them.
Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Aaliyah is on a distinguished road

Yeah it's kinda stupid, now the guys that watch it probably won't watch it and the ratings will go down.

Monkeyrules can't spell
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

MONKE•RULES is on a distinguished road

^ so intimanating
MONKE•RULES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

you must be a girl or a gay
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

What exactly is your point?

1) WWE has been telling you for 3 Decades that this is Sports Entertainment.

2) WWE has been and continues to show you backstage segments at WWE Televised Shows and hvve been doing so for decades.

3) E Entertainment Television Crews were filming Segments at Wrestlemania Events in April and 2 weeks ago were filming segments at SummerSlam Events.

4) Michael Cole has been telling you for years that this is "Scripted Programming" and you're getting upset because people on Total Divas are seen going over the script and preparing for their segments?

You're getting worked up over nothing. Triple H said in a newspaper interview a few years ago trhat Professional Wrestlers are Actors and Actresses playing roles. I don't know why you're so worked up?
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Melita is on a distinguished road

It's not like people not know that it's scripted,even if you wouldn't know it's visible because they overreact .If WWE wasn't scripted it wouldn't be as interested.So that's why we see all these different characters because Im sure we couldn't have someone like Kane otherwise.But people are interested in who these wrestlers/divas really are in person and what kind of personalities they have,that's why we have Total Divas,it allows us to see their personalities outside the ring and it brings more views to the show.It's all for ratings.

Who knew Ariane was so annoying?You Welcome.
Melita is offline   Reply With Quote