ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Dont u think wwe should give a f*** about whc and ic title more?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2013, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Majd is on a distinguished road
Default Dont u think wwe should give a f*** about whc and ic title more?

I mean legends have held these titles and fought for them including the rock jericho edge hhh batista undertaker kane..... and now they do not give a damn f*** about either
Majd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr Kus is on a distinguished road

LMFAO how the heII did wrestling get into the sports section?
Mr Kus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Little Plebbie is on a distinguished road

Curtis Axel is doing a mighty fine job of keeping the IC title relevant. If they didn't just finish ADR vs Big Show not too long ago, I would say the WHC title should be dropped to Big Show. I hate to say it. But, I think Dolph Ziggler needs more time to become better on the microphone.
Little Plebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 02:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

You are absolutely correct. The World Heavyweight Title is supposed to be The Equal to The WWE Championship. WWE needs to get back to treating it as such. WWE needs to have The WWE Championship defended in the middle of Pay Per Views and put The World Heavyweight Title Match at the end of the Pay Per View at least half the time.

As you stated, The Intercontinental Title has a rich history going back to 1979 and a lot of great Professional Wrestlers have held that Championship and it deserves to be elevated be a bridge to the WWE Championship.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

???? ????? is on a distinguished road

Mr Kus does my fecking head in. LMAO have you just realised d¡ckhead.

Yes I agree, all the WWE care about is the WWE champion which at the moment has a interesting feud at the moment. WHC has a boring feud while IC is ok.
???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Fox-one is on a distinguished road

if you want WHC be the egual of WWE title, wwe have to hire AJ Styles from TNA give him high salary and make him the new face of Smackdown
Fox-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

james is on a distinguished road

Yeah the IC Title should be used as a stepping stone towards the World Heavyweight Championship and it shouldn't be passed around as much. For example, they shouldn't of given the title to someone like Santino Marella, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson or Wade Barrett if they aren't gonna put them into the World Heavyweight Championship scene.

The World Heavyweight Championship should be just as important as the WWE Championship and should never be defended on the opening match of PPV - like Wrestlemania 27, 28 and No Way Out.

I also agree it should main event a PPV occasionally. This would also mean if it did main event a PPV, bigger stars will go after it. No disrespect to the likes of Christian or Dolph Ziggler because I'd love to see either one of them beat ADR, but WWE doesn't appear to believe in them enough to main event a PPV.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

avirup is on a distinguished road

Its not their fault... Bcoz then wwe used to have number great superstars like batista undertaker hhh mysterio cena big show rock kane jericho etc who used to have large amt of fan support and following at present there s no one... That curtis axel deserves intercontinental title i dont think so.... So its better to focus on one title wwe title
avirup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2013, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jahan is on a distinguished road

I think there planning to make CM Punk intercontinental champ in Night of Champions to make the IC title more popular.
Jahan is offline   Reply With Quote