ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WrestleMania 30 card based on current storylines (Not a dream card). Opinions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2013, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

anonymousfriend7x77 is on a distinguished road
Default My WrestleMania 30 card based on current storylines (Not a dream card). Opinions?

Pre-Show Battle Royal

Winner - Who Cares

Divas Championship

AJ Lee (C) (Heel) vs. Paige (Face) (Paige is currently the Women's Champion in NXT, will be on roster)

Ryback (Heel) vs Goldberg (Face) (If Goldberg decides to wrestle one last match as rumored)

Winner - Ryback

WWE Tag Team Championship

Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins (C) (Heels) vs. Luke Harper & Eric Rowan (Heels)

Winners - Luke Harper & Eric Rowan

United States Championship

Dean Ambrose (C) (Heel) vs. Bray Wyatt (Heel)

Winner - Bray Wyatt

The Streak

The Undertaker (Face) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Heel)

Winner - The Undertaker

The Best vs The Beast II

CM Punk (Face) vs. Brock Lesnar (Heel)

Winner - CM Punk

Ownership of WWE

Triple H (Heel) (Representing himself) vs. Daniel Bryan (Face) (Representing Vince McMahon)

Winner - Daniel Bryan

WWE Championship

Randy Orton (C) (Heel) vs. John Cena (Face) (2014 Royal Rumble Winner)

Winner - John Cena
anonymousfriend7x77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MugiAsuna11 is on a distinguished road

6/10 - It looks interesting, but some deserve better competition, and where is the World Heavyweight Championship match. I have yet to see a WM without a WHC match.

Ryback vs. Goldberg: I just don't see Ryback beating Goldberg. Goldberg still has enough power to handle Ryback, and to me Ryback isn't all that great. I've seen Ryback wrestle and he's all power, but he tends to be slow and his stamina isn't too impressive. Goldberg speared a guy at the ball park recently, and he still has that power.

Roman Reigns vs. Luke/Rowan: Looks interesting, but I wonder if the Shield will continue to be champions until then. Maybe lose their titles here and there, but I think that match can go either way.

Ambrose vs. Bray: I think Ambrose deserves a better opponent like Jack Swagger, Wade Barret, Ziggler, or even CM Punk(if WWE decides to put him in the Shield storyline.) As for Bray, he isn't all that great, his move pool is very limited and I don't think he would be able to beat Ambrose.

Undertaker vs. Ziggler: I don't really like this match, and I don't see how Ziggler will get involved with the Streak. I prefer Cena vs. Taker since we all know Cena is able to give good matches, and Cena does have an amazing reputation in WWE so it makes sense to put him against Taker. Both would give an amazing match, and both could make either tap out, STF vs. Triangle Choke.

Punk vs Lesnar: Depends if WWE decides to use his last match this year or at WM. Good match nonetheless.

World Heavyweight Championship should be:

Del Rio vs. Batista vs. Jack Swagger or Rey Mysterio

Rey should get one more run for WHC before he retires. We all know the WWE championship is for Cena, so the WHC looks suitable for Rey. Batista is rumored to return, and it would be nice for Batista to return around Royal Rumble, win it, challenge Del Rio, Rey comes 619's both ADR and Batista, and we get to see a Triple Threat match, which hasn't been seen in quite a while.
MugiAsuna11 is offline   Reply With Quote