ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What time is raw filmed? Do these kids like not go to school when attending raw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Drea is on a distinguished road
Default What time is raw filmed? Do these kids like not go to school when attending raw?

I always thought raw is filmed live at 7pm. So kids get out of school at 4 and mom dad rush to Raw with the kids? That sounds complicated...... Then also do some other kids miss school that come to raw live out of state?

Note: school just started the kids shouldn't be here ....

@blaster you are just but hurt that you was one of the parent that take their kids out of school to go see wraslin. Might need to find extra things to do with your life than taking kids education time away. Next
Drea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hope is on a distinguished road

No raw is live from 8 to usually alittle after 11 pm. I would guess that the kids would take the day off of school. Also alot of schools dont start till next week. I forgot about time zones that means depending on where it is it starts between 5-8 and ends sometime between 8-11.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Inspector no name is on a distinguished road

It's live, except on certain occasions. The time depends on the time zone. I went as a kid and still got up for school the next day. Not really complicated. If they travel, they probably do miss school. That would be the parent's decision though. If the feel like WWE is more important than school, that's their choice. The one I went to was about an hour away.
Inspector no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

T.V wise it starts at 8Pm till 11:15ish

At the show 7:30

But I know what you mean with those Snot-nose little Brats
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

thats plenty of time to get to a stadium that near them, and some parents probably do get them out of school if its far away. People will do what they have to do
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animal Batista is on a distinguished road

Those kids are spoiled, that's why they are there
The Animal Batista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2013, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

RAW starts at 8 and most kids get out at 3, it doesnt usually take 5 hrs to get to an arena. I think you have too much time on your hands,
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote