ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think wwe will ever come back out of the pg era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Cameron is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think wwe will ever come back out of the pg era?

If so, when? Who do you think will do it?
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

TheRatedPGSuperstar is on a distinguished road

Not anytime soon. Their audience is mostly made up of lil kids and mothers
TheRatedPGSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cmwright1981 is on a distinguished road

I think they'll eventually come back to producing a slightly racier product, and it seems like we're starting to see shades of it right now. It wasn't too long ago that they would've never considered letting Kane get his head smashed between the steps, and I've noticed they're allowing a little blood again.

With that said, don't expect to ever see the Hardcore era again. That left with Mick Foley. He was the last one you'll ever see take a dive off the Hell in the Cell, and we'll never see anything like his fights with Edge(WM) and Randy Orton(Backlash?) again. Foley was a freak of nature to be able to withstand all of that punishment, and now with the heightened attention to substance abuse, the guys on the roster can't take enhancers to help them recover faster. They just won't be able to risk those huge bumps anymore.
cmwright1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

I don't see the WWE going truly out of business in my life time. That's at least 50 years. Given how often eras can change, I'd say that we'll absolutely see WWE out of the PG era one day. As for when and who will be the one to do it, no-one knows. More likely if there's any legitimate competition in the wrestling industry, as at the moment there is not.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote