ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Sting TNA Contract is up on January 2014 Will He Use The Crow Gimmick from WCW? Debuting...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Special Forces is on a distinguished road
Default If Sting TNA Contract is up on January 2014 Will He Use The Crow Gimmick from WCW? Debuting...

...To The WWE 2014? yes or no?
Special Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Luis Emiliano is on a distinguished road

No, cause he said he wants to go to WWE one of this days and face The Undertaker in a WrestleMania with his gimmick he has right now cause he doesn't like what Hulk Hogan did to TNA and he doesn't like Hulk Hogan neither that's y he wants to go WWE
Luis Emiliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

onebear469 is on a distinguished road

if sting goes to WWE most likely he will be the crow type gimmick, they will avoid the suited MEM look and I can not imagine him trying to pull off the old neon color surfer look
onebear469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BULK BOGAN ??? is on a distinguished road

Yes 50/50 chance, because sting has a pretty good contract in TNA making over 1mill+ a year, like he said before "IM THE STINGER AND IM NOT DONE YET!
BULK BOGAN ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

slickone is on a distinguished road

I do not know, i would like him to though.
slickone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Sting has no intention of going to WWE. People are putting too much into his contract expiring. It happens every year and every year he signs another one year contract. He will either re-sign with TNA or retire.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? ???? ?????????? is on a distinguished road

No. Sting doesn't need wwe and he never will. Sting is known as one the very few that has become a big house hold name, without stepping into a wwe ring and that is a legacy that should not be tarnished.

I know everybody wants to see Sting vs Undertaker at wrestlemania, but look at the facts here, Sting sometimes has to be carried in a match because he has a hard time remembering spots. And Undertaker is getting older and cannot not move or wrestle as good as he used to be, due to having a beaten and banged up body from taking big bumps and spots. So he is has to be carried to put on a great match these days. So picture an old banged up undertaker taking on Sting whom has a bad memory, you're talking about a train wreck matchup. No disrespect to sting or undertaker because they are still my all time favorites, but this is a match that should not happen in their current state. If this was 3-4 years ago maybe, but not today.
???? ???? ?????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Juan is on a distinguished road

I doubt he will.If he goes to WWE,it will kinda makes him look like a sell out.He should just stick with TNA or Retire.He doesn't need to go to WWE to get more known,he is already a legend and he should stick in TNA
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I think it would be best for their rivalry if he showed up in that gimmick. Even if it was him in early TNA where he would stalk people from the Rafters with his bat. I don't think it would make sense for him to be just another energetic old guy with face paint. He needs that old gimmick for this whole thing to work.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 07:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Martin is on a distinguished road

no. Sting has said in every interview where the question has come up that he would never sign for WWE as the have a stipulation in their contracts that states that the creative team have the final say in the character direction and he has worked to hard to make the Sting character what it is.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2013, 07:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

I would imagine he would have the Crow gimmick since it is arguably his most infamous and recognizable gimmick, Wrestling was at it's peak at that time and so was WCW, I still don't see him debuting in WWE however!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote