ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do fans continue to disrespect and boo John Cena? read below?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2013, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Rich Giraldo is on a distinguished road
Default Why do fans continue to disrespect and boo John Cena? read below?

On his final Raw , Cena showed alot of respect towards Daniel. Cena never screwed him. Cena has been a true worthy champion , never taking cheap fluke victories. He also has a serious injury , yet people still boo him , they cheered when he said he would leave for 6 months. The fans only cheer Cena when he takes his shirt off , soooo unfair
Rich Giraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Greg

It's because Cena is too clean. They are probably fans that remember the old WWF days, when wrestling was awesome. And Daniel is a heel, he's supposed to be a jerk.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

onebear469 is on a distinguished road

people are tired of Cena and how much he has been pushed, Cena is a good athlete and could add some a few to the 5 moves of doom but has not, the undertaker kept adding moves every few years the last move Cena added was the STF
onebear469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

He is boring, it is that simple!

Being the true worthy champion, always being the nice guy and never screwing anyone, boring, predictable, Cena!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

You Know Nothing Jon Snow is on a distinguished road

I'm not fond of John Cena as a wrestler but i respect him as a person so i blame the WWE for making him boring and for letting him outshines the other wrestlers for too long. Also i don't think any wrestler deserves to be disrespected and hated because wrestlers are just doing what WWE ask them to do and they didn't create their own scripts.
You Know Nothing Jon Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Aiza is on a distinguished road

I was actually at that Raw show in anaheim & I just think people boo him & stuff because they're getting tired of him. To be honest I miss cena from back then but I wouldn't disrespect him like that considering all the things he does for the company. People probably just think he's overrated & boring.
Aiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

PrimeTimeCharles is on a distinguished road

They are just tired of him, simple as that. If he tweaked his character a little bit, maybe he'll gain more fans.
PrimeTimeCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Edgar Emiliano is on a distinguished road

Is because he is boring go back and watch Cena vs Bryan in 2003 (Yeah it was a one time thing back then) it was a better match than the one at summerslam, the reason he is boring is he never looses same gimmick for like 7 years now been face since 8 years back never allowed to take time off I bet even him is tire. Make him heel or another gimmick I'm not saying bring back Dr. Of Thuganomics but change him
Edgar Emiliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Liryc is on a distinguished road

cena sucks because he is boring... and he is boring and he is boring he has been doing the same thing for 10 years
Liryc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2013, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

John Cena Fan 4 LiFe is on a distinguished road

Because the fans that boo him are Cena haters. any fan who hates Cena, will always boo him.
John Cena Fan 4 LiFe is offline   Reply With Quote