ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does everyone like the Wyatt Family?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2013, 03:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Barry is on a distinguished road
Default Why does everyone like the Wyatt Family?

I have never seen the Wyatt Family in NXT, so I have no idea what they were like, but:

I personally do not like the Wyatt Family. I saw their promos, and though "Wow, it's a bunch of inbred rednecks that like to take children out into the woods and do things to them they wont remember until they're 30".

Jokes aside, I wont criticize their matches (since Tons of Funk can't wrestle, and the SummerSlam match just wasn't any good), but I don't think their gimmick is that edgy or gripping at all. It's just 3 men who live in the woods. That's all their gimmick is. They live in a wooden house, and occasionally carry an electric lamp around with them. They don't seem like they have the ability to possess people, or convert them or brainwash them. And yet some people are comparing them to Raven and the Flock.

Raven messed with people psychologically. All Bray Wyatt has done is been beaten up by Kane, then after interference from Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (why does he wear a goat-mask?) attack Kane, just so Wyatt could hit one move and win the match.

I just don't understand. Why do you guys like the Wyatt Family? Try and change my mind
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2013, 04:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

NinersNation is on a distinguished road

promo are good but i haven't seen them wrestle much
NinersNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2013, 04:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animal Batista is on a distinguished road

I don't like them, the match at Summer Slam was BS. Kane is a joke now thanks to WWE and their f*cking PG Era, why do you think he is not scary anymore? The Wyatt have done NOTHING impressive since their debut and that match was supposed to be an Inferno Match (you have to set your opponent on fire to win) but because of the kids they made it into ring of fire. I don't think The Wyatt family will last long, hopefully Kane will turn heel and unleash the true monster inside of him and destroy The Wyatt's
The Animal Batista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2013, 04:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

cause Bray Wyatt is a good promo. and when you compare this new character to ones that debut in the same time period well you MUST admit it is better than dancing fools

when a 3 hour Raw is 80% of talk.......Bray Wyatt is better than most.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2013, 04:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tylan is on a distinguished road

They suck goat dick man I can't stand them they are jobbers if you ask me
tylan is offline   Reply With Quote