ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did WWE throw Drew Mcintyre to the curb?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2013, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Best Apex in The World is on a distinguished road
Default Why did WWE throw Drew Mcintyre to the curb?

The guy has talent. Back in 2009 and 2010 I was a big fan of his. He had "it." His in-ring talent was good, he was good on the mic, and his gimmick was decent. These last two years they've screwed him over and now he's in what I believe, is the most embarrassing group that WWE has invented.(Next to the Spirit Squad ofcourse). I don't get it though.
Best Apex in The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2013, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

People Power is dead is on a distinguished road

I've read that mr mcmahon (kayfable I think) said he thought drew was the future of this company
People Power is dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2013, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

onebear469 is on a distinguished road

I think there was some heat about a problem with his wife, he was married to Tiffany, they have buried him and the rest of 3mb so completely they have no future in wrestling
onebear469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2013, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Savior Of Silence(M-WWE) is on a distinguished road

In 2010/2011, Drew McIntyre had a problem with his then wife Taryn Terrell(currently a TNA Knockout), & the police had to be called, I believe.Drew McIntyre & Taryn Terrell ended up divorcing, & Drew McIntyre was punished for getting bad publicity for WWE.However, this happened 2-3 years ago, WWE shouldn't be punishing Drew McIntyre for an incident with his ex wife that doesn't even work for them anymore.As much as I like her, I wouldn't be surprised if Taryn Terrell slept with high powered executives to get herself & Drew McIntyre pushed(remember, WWE was gonna make "Tiffany" Diva's Champion & Drew McIntyre was already a former Intercontinental Champion/Tag Team Champion when the incident happened.After Taryn Terrell left WWE, Drew McIntyre had nobody helping him backstage, & that's why he's stuck with 3MB, jobbing to everybody.Drew McIntyre should've been World Heavyweight Champion by now, but that's a dream that'll never be reality.
Savior Of Silence(M-WWE) is offline   Reply With Quote